Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 131.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Break morale of ennemy

Macalex - - Questions and Answers

Quote from VorlonFCW: “economic sabotage spies try to reduce resource production and morale ” Good to know that something impact moral, I'll do economic sabotage!

• Break morale of ennemy

Not bad, just not enough. Japan has a very good economy, he can afford building medium tanks. I make big economy to have 1 tactical bomber. 206/h of goods and 181/h of iron as we speak.

• Break morale of ennemy

Hello, Long war against Japan, I am Manchukuo, it's just so difficult, every 1 unit I loose I must kill like 10 to have a fair ratio. The only resource I have is Money and nothing to buy on the market. Is there any form of spy that breaks the morale on the ennemy side? I want to have a morale war now so I can grab some of his unoccupied territory without moving everywhere.

• Control shared

Macalex - - Suggestions / Criticism

I'm talking about share control of units, not shared production or shared resources. If everyone has the ability, I believe it's fair. I'm open to opinion!

• Control shared

Good day, I was thinking about a cool new feature that could help everyone. It would be nice if we could share control of our units, so for players who are gone for a 1 day, they could ask the other guy to control while he is gone. Make this available only for members in the same coalition for exemple... That would be a more enjoyable game this way.

• Good to know, I thought they would still defend at 30 while on the ground refueling because it didn't show the convoy icon.

• I upgrade them in late games around day 30 when I have to cross a whole ocean to go to war not before.

• elite AI/popularity

Macalex - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Hello, I was about to post on the exact same issue. On game #2203209. Elite AI worked properly until day 2 (Dec. 24th). AI made two trade embargo on two different players and it gave me a right of way. After those two days, no more trade embargo on anyone, no war declared the whole game and no more right of way or shared map. It acts like a normal AI in terms of diplomacy but still produce and build like an AI elite. We all paid 5000 gold (x25 = 125,000 gold) and we don't get what we paid for! F…

• Letter to Santa Claus

Dear Santa, This year I was a nice boy. I brushed my teeth three times a day and helped the people around me a lot. I went to bed very early each night and especially I cleaned my room very often. I ask you today only one thing, I hope it is not too late. When I'm going to go to sleep tonight, I'd like to discover tomorrow morning under the tree an AI elite in every game without having to create a gold game. I think it can be justified by the fact that this asset deserves to be discovered by all…

• Elite AI picking on me

Got it. Can you share map with elite AI player as mentioned in this thread? Or it changed since 2015?

• Quote from Macalex: “The world's most dreaded nations A public-opinion poll revealed that the following nations are the most feared: 1st: Finland, Prime Minister Aimo Cajander 2nd: Norway, Prime Minister Johan Nygaardsvold 3rd: Lithuania, Prime Minister Vladas Mironas 4th: Poland, Prime Minister keizercasper 5th: Romania, Prime Minister LucaPacioli 6th: Bulgaria, Prime Minister Georgi Kyoseivanov ” Hello guys, I know it's an old post but didn't want to add more post when there is topics already…

• Join this game! #2203209

Macalex - - Find Co-players

We're 24 out of 25.... last chance to join a good game!! To join the game, go in Games --> New Games --> Type "2203209" in the search section" EDIT: Game is started now, thanks for your interest.

• Thanks, I'll put in the suggestion to sort by day # and not by date creation. This way, all games at Day 0 will remain at the top. Can you force the game to start if I ask? I'm afraid that everyday my game is going down in the list and not seen anymore. I'll still wait couple hours because Italy is still free and it's an important country in this game.

I see you're a high commander, can you invite people from the high commander chat in the game? Let them know how to join it: "To join the game, go in Games --> New Games --> Type "2203209" in the search section" There is still 2 spots left including the great nation of Italy! Welcome everyone.

Hello folks, Here is the details: - 25 player historical map - Elite AI - Start when full so it's fair for everyone - 2 days of peace for human players - No gold use (except for entrance) - Random selection (There is still good countries left as Russia, Italia and Turkey)< - English server To join the game, go in Games --> New Games --> Type "2203209" in the search section Welcome.

• Hello, Shouldn't games that are set "Start when full" stay at the top of the list until they are full? Otherwise they go down and nobody see them and it never starts. Any admin can put my game back at the top? Tip: Sort by day # and not by date created. Thanks a lot!

• Hello, I read many useful information in forum for time to time but it's all mixed with all other forum topics and messages. I think the basic rules of the game should be on the website directly with a box called "Rules" and probably another box for all usefull tips or mechanism of the game. I saw some very useful information about how the game works but I loose this information and can't find it on the search option so it's lost forever. It's easy to ban/kick people because they don't follow ru…

• Nuke

Ohhhh good to know! So it's different than rockets then, right?

• Nuke

Can I hurt my own units(and allied units) with a nuclear launch or it's like rocket? (all damage to enemy only)

• Free For All

Macalex - - News

I would add to that, disable the possibility to share map and right of way. This way, friends playing in the same game could not ROW and Share map and it would be a real free for all!