Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Upcoming Coalition Changes

bergfall - - News

Quote from freezy: “It will likely be implemented next tuesday during our regular game update. Then it will affect all running games, as announced. Coalitions which do not exceed the max. member amount will then win the games at daychange. ” Pardon me, but for a game that lasts 30+ days, that's just stupid. It should only affect games started after the change.

bergfall - - News

It would be the only sensible way to implement the change, so let's not bet Or, I'll wager an interceptor; kamikaze if the change rolls out in all games

bergfall - - News

Quote from KingCongo: “Quote from DxC: “Quote from KingCongo: “Has the Coalition Victory Win Condition been implemented; if not is there a date when it is anticipated to be implemented. ” In the announcement above it says later October. ” Correction" It says 'Later in October', which could mean any date in October past the original update in September, which is, incidentally, every day in October.\ EDIT: And the changes are not currently implemented. That is just too bad for Manitoba in my Arms …

• The mobile Route.

bergfall - - News

As a (former) long time Supremacy 1914 enthusiast, I have to say......HIP HOP HURRAY!!!!! Finally....as a developer myself, I know how stuff that seems easy can be a month long brain-scratcher, while seemingly advanced features may be easy peasy....you seldom know until you try I'm very new to CoW, but already I'm liking the (so far) much more active players, not to mention how you partially solved the eternal question of micro-managing the whole world with your non-core province thing.... Hope …