Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Treasure Mail

PointyHairedJedi - - Bug Reports and Issues

If anyone else is familiar with it, there is a message that pops up on the game menu saying "Your troops have uncovered a hidden mine with gold in it, check your email to claim your gold!". Short and Sweet, I never get this Email, I don't know maybe it's a hoax? It wouldn't be like a free game company to hand out Premium/Gold, I've changed the e-mail in the box multiple times and tried it on many different wifi connections, but there is never an e-mail to claim my "Prize". Anyone else ever had t…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “You can create a game just for members of your alliance from the alliance games tab of the alliance tab. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…e8a7bdd29779d7abccdffd8ac Or if you want to challenge another alliance, you can look them up. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…e8a7bdd29779d7abccdffd8ac forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…e8a7bdd29779d7abccdffd8ac Pushing either the challenge button or internal match button will start the game creation process. Alliance challenges have to be acc…

• I looked at the in-game direction on how to create an Alliance Vs. Alliance match, but they are kind of unclear... Is there a specific way to mark it is an alliance match or create and alliance specific match? Do you just create a random battle and give it a password? I need like, basic-tutorial level instructions, because the in-game directions are very vague and quite unclear on how to do this... Thanks in advance!

• Treasure Mail

PointyHairedJedi - - Bug Reports and Issues

In-game I get a notification that says I can collect gold through my E-mail, otherwise known as "Treasure Mail". But I've correctly spelled my e-mail address and I click resend but it never sends? Possible bug or all fake?