Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from TheMaquis: “Quote from freezy: “As stated earlier, when no counter measures are taken it is intended that 24% of newly conquered provinces rebell to other countries. This was intended since the inception of CoW. No issue here and no change needed. ” So some questions to you Game Designers-1. Do you think it is fun for your customers that play the game to have to park 50 units on the Congo for 30 days to suppress any revolts? And this is at the same time that Spain is taking provinces …

• Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines

Taligor - - News

Thansks for your reply, freezy

Taligor - - News

And what about stadistics? there are a reset? It's a new game, must be a new stadistics.

Taligor - - News

This is the same as CON, if you want to play and tast it, the only thing that you have to do is play a game in CON.

• Call of War 1.5

Taligor - - News

Quote from Gen. Parrish: “I did the 1.5 event last time and didn't like it. Don't like all resources being required to build stuff, don't like the complicated buildings like tank plant, and don't like units that don't automatically upgrade. If 1.0 is replaced by 1.5 and can no longer be played, I'm done with CoW. Offer both versions so players can still play the game they've loved for years. 1.5 is basically conflict of nations. ” I explain the same conclusion in the spainsh server.