Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WAR EAGLES INC.

Mars304 - - Alliance Introductions

I am interested in Joining...

• Looking for an alliance

Mars304 - - Recruitment Centre

Hello, I'm looking for an alliance to join. I enjoy playing with others in a coordinated manner. I also look forward to learning and seeing how others see the game and strategize. I am currently level 44. I have Discord and regularly log on. Message me if you have openings. Thank you. Mars304

• Looking for an alliance

Mars304 - - Recruitment Centre

I like many here am looking for an alliance. I am fairly new to this game (previously played supremacy 1914), but have been pretty active. Just looking for some guys/girls who just enjoy camaraderie and team play. Loyalty a must. Let me know if you are interested in taking me in. Thanks!

• Alliance

Mars304 - - General Discussions

Thank you. This must be the issue. I have seen a couple of "join" or "apply" buttons on a few Alliances. They are few and far between, but it must be the setting of the leader. Thanks again!

• Alliance

lol..nope..that either. Could it be a browser thing? Although I have tried Explorer and Firefox.

• Alliance

Thank you. That doesn't appear for me.

• Alliance

very strange. but I see no join button.

• Alliance

Is there a minimum rank to join an alliance. I can't seem to find the apply/join button.