Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Team League July signup

Knet14 - - Community Events

I would like to sign up a Team. Team Name: OVERLORD 1) Knet14 - Team Leader 2) Getzu 3) Ryan L. 4) Johnny818 Internet Problems, had to drop out. 5) NAVAJO CODE TALKERS I also have a couple Alliance Members as back-ups, so I will have a full team, even if one of the above is unable to play.

• Game Number: 2,458,370 In Game Name: Knet14 What is preventing you to get inside your game: Every time I try to load the game, an Error box pops up, which reads, "Game could not be loaded. Please try again later." I thought I had already created this post, but I cannot find it, so either I screwed up, or I can't find. Either way I apologize. Thanks!

• Game Number: 2,458,370 In Game Name: Knet14 What is preventing you to get inside your game: Receiving Error Message: Game Could Not Be Loaded. Please Try Again Later. Picture if possible: I don't know how to put pictures on here, but it is a simple error message box. I can get into my other 3 Maps just fine. This is the only Map I cannot get into. Thanks! Knet14

• Join the Arms Race

Knet14 - - News

So where do we go to sign-up for this event?

• I cannot enter game

Knet14 - - General Discussions

I agree with NovaTopaz - this is not a simple game! This game has been running great for me the three weeks I've been playing, and I must say I was pretty impressed! These things happen with online games, and for someone to bad-mouth the game and make threats - it just makes me think how self-centered some people are, and really need to grow up.