Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Something's in the air tonight

Herr Hoffman - - News

Quote from comrade dave: “Are you banging on about that, winning internet arguments aren't that special. ” Thanks for admitting it at least. It seems to be Billy's entire life, so you might want to have a chat with your buddy.

• WW2 Map

Herr Hoffman - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from aDudeWhoDoesThings: “*says saying something to justify rockets being historically accurate is a weak argument* *argues weakly for "ww2 only" units* Seriously though, Thousands upon thousands of rockets were fired in the Second World War, with thousands of casualties. You think it's 10 rockets being fired to kill an entire stack, but really it's probably about 50-100 (in proportions) per unit of them. Which is again, what happened in history, as much as you for some reason go against t…

• WW2 Map

Quote from GreatbigHippo: “What I was trying to say was the reason why countries that did not use rockets or nukes in WW2 have them in game is for balance. Other than that, I have nothing to say. You do not like post WW2 tech, and that's fine, your allowed to have your own opinion. If the mods want to do something about it, that's fine, too. It won't effect me. However, I don't think there are enough players who agree with you to justify the mods making a new map without post WW2 tech. You can c…

Herr Hoffman - - News

Quote from purplepizza117: “Uh, yes, I noticed that. ” I did notice that I buried Bill also. He called in his mod pals for all the good that did him. owned is owned. Can't be undone.

Herr Hoffman - - News

Quote from aDudeWhoDoesThings: “Oh dear, seems Hof(f) went on quite the rampage ” It's Mr. Hoffman to you kid.

• Quote from aDudeWhoDoesThings: “They were on topic, you questioned BBB credibility on a subject and we defended it, thereby answering the OP ” So you also admit to being wrong? Good for you!

• Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Quote from Herr Hoffman: “Not being a dev, how do you know? Or are you just assuming? ” It went off topic the moment you said this. Picking a fight when there needs to be none is unnecessary. I suggest you refrain from doing such things next time. ” *** *** ***** ** *** ********. He made a * comment and I asked a simple question. No one picked a fight other then Billy which he does on EVERY post on this forum. Quit brown nosing him.

• Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Quote from Herr Hoffman: “Oddly I just started playing yet my numbers are almost exactly the same. I must be a know it all now too then. Cool. Thanks! ” The difference is, BBB has been here since this game came out. ” Which means? I see he has been here 2 months more then I have. lol. Stick to the topic please.

• Quote from GreatbigHippo: “yup. 29 games joined, over 3,000 territories conquered. ” Oddly I just started playing yet my numbers are almost exactly the same. I must be a know it all now too then. Cool. Thanks! I did notice my rank is much higher though. I am at 69.

• WW2 Map

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “This isn't much of a topic if its going to be a one sided discussion. I love to hear how nukes and rockets are not historically accurate. Instead of discussing removing the nukes/rockets you should be discussing ways to make it more difficult to acquire them. That would seem to be a more realistic thread. ” Then perhaps making a thread about something you want to talk about is in order. This is a thread about the topic in the OP. Stick to it please.

• WW2 Map

Quote from Herr Hoffman: “I would suggest a map where the technology stays true to WW2 history. No nukes on the eastern front or rockets that kill entire stacks of units. A lot of players want to play WW2 games without the 1950s and 1960s upgrades. The response of "play with the existing maps" and "agree not to upgrade" is an automatic fail as no one will agree to do that once in game. It'd be much easier to just have a map that is pure WW2. I am not interested in responses regarding the game be…

• Quote from GreatbigHippo: “Maybe experience? His answer makes sense, anyways. ” He has played 2-3 times

• Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Yes. ” Not being a dev, how do you know? Or are you just assuming?

• WW2 Map

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “I love this game and its units as is. I hope more units will be added in the future. ” Bit of a spam post isn't it? Did you have anything of worth to add to the OP? I'd love to hear it. Seems most folks just respond to get their posting numbers up.

Herr Hoffman - - News

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Quote from aDudeWhoDoesThings: “Hoffman plucks his head up from his nitpick den ” Yes, lets. Let's hope no one else decides to pull a Hofmann(note the spelling difference) ” What does the difference in spelling mean to you Billy Bob?

• WW2 Map

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “No can do. Everyone likes units being added but no one(except you) likes them being taken away. ” No can do? You aren't a dev Billy. Why do you continue to stalk my every post? You are also not "everyone" so if you want to post your opinion that;s fine but you are talking just for yourself kid.

• WW2 Map

I would suggest a map where the technology stays true to WW2 history. No nukes on the eastern front or rockets that kill entire stacks of units. A lot of players want to play WW2 games without the 1950s and 1960s upgrades. The response of "play with the existing maps" and "agree not to upgrade" is an automatic fail as no one will agree to do that once in game. It'd be much easier to just have a map that is pure WW2. I am not interested in responses regarding the game being good as is etc. No nee…

• SAM

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Quote from comrade dave: “Is a ban an honour kind of thing? ” I would presume so. Yes, that is the idea Sal. ” Ain't that a bummer

• SAM

Futuristic crap is what kills this game. It needs to stay purely WW2 with maps that allow for more futuristic weapons if you choose them.

• SAM

Quote from comrade dave: “This isn't just to piss of Herr Hoffman right? I propose a poll to decide who wants and who doesn't ” Started a new thread and attacked me in the 2nd comment. Do I know you Dave? Or are you just this way with everyone? Do not mention my name again.