Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Barcelona Bug

WW2er - - Bug Reports and Issues

Thanks for such a good reply Vorlon. I appreciate the help. Unfortunately, all your suggested methods were unable to resolve the issue. I'm submitting a support request. Sincerely, WW2er

• Barcelona Bug

Game Number: 2209527 I'm playing as Spain and I can do nothing with my troops in Barcelona. I can't split them or move them. Help, please! This seems to be the only territory where this occurs. Thank you! WW2er

• New Update Issue

Refreshed page again and it is working now. Please disregard previous post. Thanks!

• New Update Issue

With the new update, my planes on patrol are no longer attacking enemy units. I hope this can be fixed quickly.

• The same way you indicate a message in the diplomacy area, I would like to see a notice show up on the coalition icon when someone applies for your coalition. Without constantly checking you can't see if anyone has applied or not. Please consider adding this. Thanks! smile.png

• Good idea. Will do.

• Surrender Option

WW2er - - Suggestions / Criticism

True, but that's real life isn't it? Hitler faced that with Italy in WWII. You have to encourage your allies to keep fighting.

• Surrender Option

WW2er - - Suggestions / Criticism

There should be a way to surrender giving all your territories to a nation or coalition. Right now if you want to surrender you have to simply abandon the game or watch all your armies destroyed and territory taken. I suppose you could trade your capital territory, but there should be a simple way to surrender, having your troops disperse (and equipment destroyed) or giving them over to your enemy.

• The same way you indicate a message in the diplomacy area, I would like to see a notice show up on the coalition icon when someone applies for your coalition. Without constantly checking you can't see if anyone has applied or not. Please consider adding this. Thanks!