Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No, that is not possible. He was far away from victory, he was the only opponent. We just needed the points necessary from him. And we did that. He just had more victory points, but could'nt achieve the requirements for a solo victory or a coalition victory.

• In map number 3389140 we as a coalition, fulfilled the requirements for victory. But the game says, that our opponent won. What happened?

• In map number 3389140 we as a coalition, fulfilled the requirements for victory. But the game says, that our opponent won. What happened?

• Usually in 1.0, if you have a garrison in the province, that is likely to revolt, the revolt is suppressed. And it is very rare, that the entire garrison runs over to the enemy. Maybe it was bad luck, but it happened so often in 1.5. that I think, that is not mere chance...

• It is in my opininon unbalanced, that so many provinces, that I conquered defect to the enemy, when the new day arrives. Even if I have armies stationed there! It even is so, that the armies also defect. That is really annoying! and unrealistic! 3 of 6 Provinces defected this time.

• It is in my opininon unbalanced, that so many provinces, that I conquered defect to the enemy, when the new day arrives. Even if I have armies stationed there! It even is so, that the armies also defect. That is really annoying! and unrealistic! 3 of 6 Provinces defected this time.