Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from z00mz00m: “Defensive AA damage seems to be multiplied by ~10x when the attacking bombers use direct attack. Patrol damage is not affected. Details on the Alliance World Cup channel: discord.com/channels/464050303227002881/551486688023674881 The bug has caused a bit of discord on the Discord ” That link unfortunately leads me to nowhere, perhaps I don't have permission to view the channel or something. I will let QA know though. Btw since when is this bug occuring, roughly at the same …

• Need more reports/cases for this to be investigated.

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “ Excellent . Does this include Rhodes' problem (if it exists)? ” Was only talking about the bug of rockets being shot down. I am not aware of a bug with aircraft taking too much damage or dealing too much damage, concrete evidence would have to be presented first.

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

freezy - - News

Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Humph. Militia was my second-favourite unit (first place goes to artillery) precisely because of its stealth properties. Thanks, Bytro. I'll read through and meticulously respond to the full discussion when I have more than 15 minutes to spare. This is outrageous and deserves a proper weigh-in, but for now I just wanted to put myself on the side of 'what did you do that for?') ” Well of course people who like using Militia because it was super powerful won't like the c…

• Problem is known and will be fixed.

freezy - - News

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Even with potential tweaks to damage output, HP or costs, other units outshine them dramatically. With it being so slow and expensive, any smart player would use those resources for other units. HTs also have the same counters as MTs; you don't need some special unit to deal with HTs. The only threat they pose is their HP, which is easy enough to whittle down with attack bombers or artillery (or even RRGs in certain cases). Perhaps a buff to SPAA, to dissuade attack bombers…

freezy - - News

Quote from Fritzinator: “Will there be differences in production or will the resources and work duration remain the same? ” Only the changes mentioned in the news, so nothing changed in regards to resource costs or production time Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I don't think we need to include HT in any equasion anymore. In the eight years I have been playing, they have never been a viable unit despite all sorts of balancing efforts. Unless an entire new idea is tried about them, we'll just have to …

• Unusual Error?

freezy - - Beta Feedback & Issues

thanks for the reports, It will be investigated

freezy - - News

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “How much later ” I DONT KNOW crying.png Realistically can be anything from 2-6 weeks I suppose

freezy - - News

FYI: We realized there is an issue with the supposed terrain change of the Tank Destroyer. It was supposed to get a 25% strength buff in plains, and have their 25% strength buff in Urbans removed, but sadly this change did not make it to the game yet. So it will be included in a later update then.

freezy - - News

Glad you guys like it. Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I understand that list is for AT, and TD stealth is unaffected...? ” It's for Tank Destroyers, cos its just harder to hide a big bulky tank ATs were not touched in this update. Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Although what exactly does the stealth nerf on militia entail? It's just stealth right, no changes to stealth on any territory? Or is something else affected. ” Stealth on Mountain terrain was removed, and stealth levels for Militia lvl2-4 got re…

• Quote from Talvisota: “So have there been any actual changes to the system? ” The architecture itself has changed yes. Also one change is that the system now can handle ranking points per Doctrine and unit level. Previously a unit gave the same points across all Doctrines and levels, even tho this was not intended (in the balancing we had given them varying points). The new system now correctly attributes the points depending on Doctrine and level of the unit, with weaker Doctrine units giving l…

• Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “For the amount of time this update took, its quite underwhelming ngl. ” I mean, it's just stats, and stats are inherently boring There was also no way to avoid a small data deviation sadly due to the temporary recording gap. The good part is that finally there are no more level resets and the realtime recording became more robust. And that this long dragged out task is finally complete.

• Unusual Error?

freezy - - Beta Feedback & Issues

The initial thing is known and should be fixed. Quote from cycle9: “saw that several times, and not just in FP games. another new bug in FP: conventional howitzer units can shoot down ballistic rockets. not flying bombs, the V-2 rockets. ” Can you give more info please? Was the Artillery idling and started shooting automatically at an incoming rocket? Was it ordered to shoot at it while the rocket was still on ground? Or when it was already in air? Did it actually deal damage before the rocket i…

• Gold stolen

freezy - - Bug Reports and Issues

You should get pretty fast responses on anything purchase related, make sure to select the correct topic when creating the ticket on helpshift. Also make sure to reply to the first automated bot message that you still need help, then you will get forwarded to a human representative (many players just ignore the bot message and don't respond and then never get an answer)

• service record wiped

The new system is in place now, so there shouldn't be any resets anymore. Stats Improvements - New System Implemented

• Front reports

This issue was taskified now so hopefully it gets fixed soon.

• Indeed, I forwarded the issue to QA, will get taskified.

• Quote from Meowy Mittens: “Wiki for this game sucks lol. Just save the doctrine page and ignore everything else. ” Now I am sad cos I was writing it Quote from K.Rokossovski: “It is because it is only maintained by Bytro (which actually doesn't make it a wiki at all). I'm pretty sure that if it was maintained by the community, it would be 900% better. ” Not maintained at all is the issue here, especially the outdated screenshots. I personally don't have time anymore for that but another solution…

• Stats are currently transferred from the old system to the new system. If everything goes well the new system should be released very soon.