Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Questions for Freezy

freezy - - Questions and Answers

Btw I won't have time to answer every question, that's why I usually don't like being tagged, as it kinda forces me to answer specific things instead of giving me the freedom to choose where I answer in the forums. So please don't expect me to answer absolutely everything here :). Anyway, to answer this one: Quote from TheZhukov: “To make it easier for the Wolf Monarch of the Forums, His High and Holy Highness @freezy, to answer the questions of the parliamentarians of his realm, we have created…

• Old Features of the Forums...

freezy - - Off Topic

To be fair, I think all Infantry types are fine, just use what you enjoy and what fits to your current ingame situation.

• Have to use the form to apply though, replying in the thread is not enough. I am not dealing with any of this though, this topic is entirely on the CMs.

• Missing Spy problem

freezy - - Questions and Answers

Hello, our QA asks if you guys (with the problem) can see deployed spies when you select your province.

• Flags aren't showing.

freezy - - Bug Reports and Issues

Problem known, this is cos to the diplo chat layout was changed on mobile. Desktop version is getting updated as well in one of the next released.

• just a visual glitch. technically provinces without resources produce a resource called "no production" and that is what is showing in your image. it is worth nothing

• no. your provinces were likely at the threshold where you had neither a positive nor a negative neighbor modifier (it depends on morale of neighbors)

• no idea, I am not planning the events and even if I looked it up now, I am not allowed to spoil our event calendar :p It will come "eventually".

freezy - - Off Topic

Thanks, I will tell CM.

• Quote from SamPGS_17: “This is a fantastic idea in my opinion. @freezy would extra code be required to implement this? It seems to be a useful idea which shouldn’t be too hard to add into the code, unlike for example some unit stat changes. Any possibility of this happening in future? ” For sure it needs new code, but the good thing is that this is an old suggestion which we are a fan of ourselves, I think a ticket exists somewhere to implement this. I don't know when though, but I am hopeful th…

freezy - - Off Topic

Sometimes yes, sometimes not. What are the current forum issues? If you give me a list I can tell CMs about them. That polls dont work or image upload can't be intended.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “@freezy I apologize for pinging you here but I think this is a really good idea. I’ve done this manually many times and I’m sure that adding such a thing would significantly improve the quality of the game. You’d be saving so much time… ” Yeah I agree. I can forward this as suggestion but no idea if this will be implemented or when.

• Release Notes - 2024-02-20

freezy - - News

Quote from cycle9: “trade seems the same, only available on new games? ” I think there was a misunderstanding unfortunately, it seems the reworked trade layout is only part of the next update and not this update, sorry for that. Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Still no news on the rank-1 bug... ” It's the same message that we have been saying since a while: The issue is known and will only be fixed once the new stats system is released (the old stats will be transferred). The current ETA for that is …

• Hyper Tanks - a game by freezy

freezy - - Off Topic

Quote from Talvisota: “I wanna buy this game ” Thank you for your interest. For now you can at least wishlist the game on Steam

freezy - - Off Topic

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Which military designer decided that a FUTURISTIC tank should have no auto loader and two turrets?? You deserve to be invaded! ” What's better than 1 gun? 2 guns of course The game takes place in cyberspace (or thematically called hyperspace), so realism is not that much of a concern

• Quote from Tolol_aja: “when two adjoining nations face stalemate at war. ex : me (Borneo) vs Jay (Sumatra) (BMfox community game) both have same amount of cruisers and neither wanted to risk them in battle, so that I came up with idea of shutdown his industries with flying bomb,I can use queue features so when I woke up I have dozen of flying bomb at ready. they have fair amount of damage, 3 of them can kill 2 lv.1 infantry. 8 of them can make opponent cities at high risk of revolting. spoiler :…

freezy - - Off Topic

1on1 best of 3 Showmatch between the Vanguard Tank and the Behemoth Tank: youtube.com/watch?v=AAAPsdHZ190 Both played by CPU players to make it fair.

• Thanks for the interesting discussion guys! Quote from rdy2rocknroll: “Maybe not quite on topic but it appears that if a player, in this case an inactive, moves into a fallout zone and when the fallout does its damage it is atributed to the player that used the nuke and will count as a sneak attack and trigger war. ” That is indeed very off-topic. Please create your own thread to discuss other topics.

• Removed

freezy - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Heh, that's exactly what the programmers in my day job are also telling me (my job as functional designer is about steering them from the business/user point of view). Yet I think it is so strange. You're basically telling me that there's a practical and easy solution, but you can't implement it because it doesn't comply to your current code standards; and if you do it by those sophisticated standards you have now, it will take ages and you won't bother doing it at all…

• Interesting opinions, thanks for the more detailed posts! Also very interesting that I now read from some that Allies is best and from others that Allies is worst. When opinions swing so widely it is usally a good sign that overall it is quite balanced and comes down to playstyle. But please keep the opnions coming Quote from TheZhukov: “The fallout clouds should be made smaller, and the yellow circle thinner so we can still see. Probably best would be to put a nuclear symbol with a thinner yell…