Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from yeboistalin: “What exactly is this ” The AWC is a gold free league where the top alliances in Call of War compete to be #1. We are looking for players who have the necessary skill and meet the requirements to be on our team. When we have enough players who meet our standards we will shut down recruitment and begin to prepare for the next AWC match. Respectfully, CW

• Generals... Admirals... Warlords... BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA is holding open recruitment to find the best players among you. Our GOAL is to field a team that will TRAIN TOGETHER and PREPARE for the next season of the ALLIANCE WORLD CUP Gold Free competition. If you know your way around the Call of War game client and are willing to dedicate yourself to the pursuit of victory, please post in this thread. This post will be updated on MAY 1ST with the link you will need to complete your application. WARN…

• Quote from DARKAIM: “ChaosWarlord as we are a new alliance we want to experience how the game works and stuff so after we finish with Ryan04px2025 then we'll discuss the dates and stuff. ” Understand completely. Pssst me when you guys are ready

• Quote from DARKAIM: “we can do the match in december ” Considering we replied first I am wondering why we were offered a match in December?

• Bacon Lover's United (BLU) might be interested. What rules would you propose? We would like an opponent for a Gold free round based on the AWC rules. Would that work for you?

• Day of the Militia

ChaosWarlord - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Every day at day change ALL units expire and are deleted. Or maybe every second or fourth day change. ” That's a lot more extreme an event than even I was thinking! LOL My thought was a single "Game Changing" event along a Thanos finger snap reality changing event. Though someone above suggested we might incorporate the "Philadelphia Experiment" which would be a period appropriate plot line. Quote from Wikipedia: “ Philadelphia Experiment 300px-USS_Eldridge_DE-173_(1944).j…

• Day of the Militia

Quote from JesterTheSheep: “so I apologize if I hurt your feelings ” No apology necessary, I don't get insulted very easily. I just found your sentiment to be rather caustic. Calling people masochists simply because they want to deviate from the standard game play scenario is simply uncalled for. Again, if this is NOT your cup of tea then just politely move along. Don't post insults towards other players needlessly as that will only get you gang-banged in a match sooner or later. That's my advic…

• Day of the Militia

Quote from JesterTheSheep: “masochists ” A bit jaded aren't you? Since when is an element of risk inserted into a game we play for fun masochistic? I think you need to push back from the keyboard and re-examine your standards, that's just my opinion though.

• Day of the Militia

Quote from Citizenkane: “certain nations fair trade laws ” Okay then.. have a nice day

• Day of the Militia

Quote from Citizenkane: “If someone spent gold on army are you going to refund it? ” Why in the world would you spend gold on units if you knew there was a chance they would be eliminated during the "Game altering" event? That doesn't make much sense, now does it? The smart play would be to build units, spend gold on resources, buildings, upgrades, whatever you feel the need to spend gold on. Just NOT on units obviously, at least not until the " surprise" has happened. This is a hypothetical sit…

• Day of the Militia

Quote from WayneBo: “Randomly wiping out half the standing forces is likely something the downgraders will seriously consider. ” You do realize that we are discussing a "hypothetical" GAME EVENT that incorporates this idea, right? If you have something to add to this discussion along those lines by all means please do so, if not then politely move along.

• Day of the Militia

Quote from Restrisiko: “Was caused by secret tests with the Philadelphia Experiment -- coming soon for everyone .. ” Now THAT would play out well in the correct context of the back story of this game. Possibly the source of this mysterious force that wipes out half the standing armies? (50% of all standing units on the board, randomly chosen) It would force people to rethink their strategy all over again.. and could even lead to a change in loyalties. Certainly would be fascinating to see the re…

• Day of the Militia

I never thought I would see a day when militia actually became the main instrument of war in this game. I am, of course, talking about the surprise ending many games encountered when all of our unit were summarily banished as if Thanos himself had just "snapped" his finger. I imagine many of my fellow Frontline Pioneers did as I did, and took full advantage of the situation to build anything I could fast enough to just overwhelm my hapless opponent. This person, for whatever reason, actually wen…

• Quote from BMfox: “Just came back out of a two week vacation, I see the patrolling bug isn't fixed yet? ” Not as of yet, though the workaround works just fine. No resolution time frame set.

• Quote from GAVUCCI: “Player name is the same (GAVUCCI) and the game is #2713687... where is the help ticket is? i found it same as the bug one? ” Looks like you are on a Spanish Server. That's a different department than what I am in, EN Server Game Staff. I would suggest you try the bug report again this time put "General" as the reason instead. Good Luck & Happy Hunting!

• Quote from GAVUCCI: “I can not controll my planes anymore, can't select them...not all, but 20 airplanes that are patrolling at the moment...i did a post about it already few weeks ago...i opened a ticket to the developers...but no answer...can anyone help me about this?? ” What game # is it and what is your player name if not the same as your forum name? Please be sure to resend an in game ticket for assistance with that. Not a bug report, but a help ticket.

• Quote from Svven78: “Another PERFECT example of how messed up air power is. ” Put the unit(s) you are attacking closer to the middle of your patrol circle. The tacos are not attacking outside of their patrol circle for now. Devs are aware of it.

• Quote from LoI10522: “Will we receive multipliers for taking the last provinces and the capitals of those players? ” No.. only human vs human actions are considered for awarding MP. We don't care what you do vs the AI's, and that includes AI controlled human nations (unoccupied by a player). You won't earn free MP from them, but there are other bonuses to taking land easily.

• Quote from LoI10522: “Can we attack a team that withdrew from a tournament or we should wait until they become bots? ” Yes you can. There isn't anything in a TTL match you are not allowed to attack. We'll discuss what to do with team blocks that have been abandoned or were never filled. My inclination is that it will be the same. The map and how it plays out over the month is part of the random part of the equation. You don't know what you will get month to month to fight against.

• Quote from Svven78: “No need for air anymore... ” I use air to full effect in spite of the reduced patrol circle range for tacos. I want that fixed as much as anyone, but to say that air is not usable is a wholly unsupportable argument. I have seen the priority level given for this bug. Believe me when I say it's on their radars.