Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Little Racoon: “So Netherlands was good? ” In the 25 player world maybe

• Quote from GreatbigHippo: “Quote from temmie1: “Quote from Kehsct: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Kehsct: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Kehsct: “Quote from oceanhawk: “This is simple, killing the heart and soul of the game.. might as well, make a new game all together.. Add a bunch of new units, let people make their own ways of playing.. leave it to be free, let people decide how to play.. Leave it up to alliance to Train people.. ” Ocean, haven't you been seeing new people leave becau…

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from temmie1: “A: Like in Conflict of Nations with the Koreas or Israel, a just overall weaker nation that only really good players will do anything with ” I think that's the idea, to give better players more of a challenge. ” Though to clairfy, these nations were about half-strength. This may be viable for Portugal, Czechoslovakia, and Norway, but not for the Netherlands.

• Quote from Kehsct: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Kehsct: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Kehsct: “Quote from oceanhawk: “This is simple, killing the heart and soul of the game.. might as well, make a new game all together.. Add a bunch of new units, let people make their own ways of playing.. leave it to be free, let people decide how to play.. Leave it up to alliance to Train people.. ” Ocean, haven't you been seeing new people leave because an experienced player comes into their game a…

• Quote from freezy: “Thanks for the suggestion. Having more minor european nations playable may be the focus of future maps or certain event maps, but we will likely not change the already existing standard maps. ” The only map this would really even benefit is the 25-player world map even. You'd just have one of two things otherwise. A: Like in Conflict of Nations with the Koreas or Israel, a just overall weaker nation that only really good players will do anything with B: A bunch of off-scale p…

• If it was more "play as Dutch East Indies" and happen to have the Netherlands...

• I'm just saying when countries at random just die with the AI is only a thing in that map Never said that's a bad thing.

• Then you have the west coast of the US, which I have gained control of BOTH times that I have gotten to decent size.

• AI attacking me?

temmie1 - - Questions and Answers

It's rare, but it's been done.

• I was wondering if you could come up with a sandboxy sort of map, or at least a battle simulator. Just something to screw around with, maybe with some changes so you can get a feel for a sandbox sort of thing. If not, then a simulation of how units stack up could be useful, even if it's just against units encountered/your own. IDK if this was already suggested, but it seems like something that could be like the next big goal, as I like the maps it's just I might want to be more invested in a map…

• Report from 16 months in the future. I got in the same situation that you did upon publication. Half(at random) of the nations did this. The Soviet far reaches got to like 15% The Dutch East Indies were terrible though. Like 3-7%

• The Art of War

temmie1 - - Community Events

Quote from NukeRaider33: “How did that work?! Ingame name is same as forum name ” A minor invading the States? I've done that before

• The Art of War

temmie1 - - Community Events

Here's various screenshots of a 25 player game, at various points of the game (francenow is Day 20, all others have the day number after them) My username is my forum name.

• Roads?

temmie1 - - Questions and Answers

I've only used infrastructure like that in bottlenecks.

• Because I'm playing a Italy game at day 51 where player France is struggling to stay alive, and a Tibet game at day 78 where half the AIs are burning, even though they never made any expansions. I believe the 25p is the last to be unlocked to new profiles.

• When I play the 25p realistic world map, even against just AI, like half of the world gets that rebellion burning thing. Is there an explanation of why this happens so much as opposed to other maps? Uneven distribution of resources? So much population compared to the rest of the maps?

• James May is recruiting

temmie1 - - Recruitment Centre

Quote from cerealnerd: “Quote from temmie1: “Well I lead one, titled James May. It's small at the moment, but it has one active 90+ person and one user that is nearly 50, along with an inactive user of about 35. ” Active 90+...nearly 50...are these ages? We have a 90 yr. old playing? I salute him! Tell me more. ” meant level though yeah someone playing this who was probably around to be in actual WWII would be pretty cool

Just find it, it's free to join. Or give me a username so I can invite you.

There are a lot of posts on the Recruitment Centre of "looking for active US based clans" Well I lead one, titled James May. It's small at the moment, but it has one active level 90+ person and one user that is nearly level 50, along with an inactive user of about 35. It's free to join. The tag is [JMY]. I'm not sure what else to add really. It was founded on 9/20/17, and nobody's challenged us yet, though it is a clan that can be challenged, if you have another small clan that wants to do that.

• You can join James May. It's small, but it's a level 49 and a level 93. If you want to join, you can.