Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think we should have an option to change the taxes in our country, and what the money is used on. Maybe add an extra button next to the diplomacy button that brings up a panel that changes the way your government works. With lower taxes, morale increases faster, but you make less money, and with higher taxes, you make way more money, but morale increases slower, or has a higher chance of suddenly decreasing randomly, and if you don't use your money well and put it into what people need, morale…

• What does the yellow line under the computer player icon mean? It is shown on the Diplomacy tab, where it shows who is a player, who is inactive and who is a computer player. Sometimes, there is a yellow line under the computer player icon. Does that mean that that is a playable country, or does it mean something else?

• I think we should be able to open up games with the "world at war map". It isn't shown in the map menu, and I would love to be able to open a private game with my friends with that map. I hope somebody likes my idea and I am looking forward to hearing from others. Also, I feel like having a custom map option would be cool. Yes, it would take time for something like that to happen, but I think it would be cool, as well as having options to change you country's flag, name, your title as the countr…

• I can't host a game

VickGamingHD - - Questions and Answers

I never created a game

• I can't host a game

VickGamingHD - - Questions and Answers

I am trying to host a Historically Accurate World War 2 game, and you need to be level 17 to host it. I am Almost level 18, and I still can't create the game. My username is VickGamingHD, and I am in a coalition Bound for Blood and Glory. Any help would be very appreciated. Best regards, and thanks in advance

• My game won't load

VickGamingHD - - Bug Reports and Issues

So, I have been playing Call of War for some time now, and this is the first issue I have ever stumbled upon. My game will now load. It just stays on the loading screen, and then the error pops up. It says how the game does not exist anymore, or something like that. I know this has happened to many other people too, and please, I need help. My username is VickGamingHD and the game ID is 2122843. This is the game link, if you need it: callofwar.com/play.php?uid=771…ID=2122843&source=browser I hop…