Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 214.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (This is in my FP round and that's the only round I am in so idk if this occurs in normal round) There seems to be a line extending from the corners of the map horizontally that the table background isn't complete.

• I prefer Germany as it is right in the center so you can expand in many directions. The country also isn't that large allowing for the fast movement of troops and is next to other relatively flat nations. You're only have two direct borders which also helps and the country is in a very good spot to invade Poland and get some easy territory gains as you have a large border with them so you can make a large offensive (unlike the current map I am in where I was Ukraine and invaded The Caucasus. Hav…

• I prefer Axis because it gives me a strong advantage in the early game of having stronger units than everyone else. You can build stacks of Motorized infantry and Medium tanks since they get +15% damage and +10% hitpoints respectively on top of the 15% damage and hitpoints they already have. Attack bombers also have +30% damage against tanks and infantry which help late-game against armoured units. Yeah, the cost is a bit much but after awhile you don't even notice.

• Anything to test?

attacker101 - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Is there anything FP are supposed to be testing rn? just curious as I can't find anything. I think it would also be useful if the forum thread we're using to write our observations would be pinned just as a central location.

• so on Enhanced Graphics, there is a black box around the capital, however when I leave that CoW page and come back on, the box doesn't change size when I zoom in or out, only the capital name and flag does. (3 pictures of it are provided.) I don't know if it is occurring in regular maps or not, but in Bate maps it is. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ce16b46b83031385264f8095bforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ce16b46b83031385264f8095bforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ce16b46b83031385264f8095b

• you can join The Medieval Knights Templar Alliance. our 1st alliance is #31 rn and our second one is #171. Our Third is continuing to build up with me as its leader. just Dm me for an application and I will see if you make it in.

• you can fit right in with the Medieval Knights Templar Alliance. just Dm me for an application and I will make sure you can fit in.

• when you click on another province and that box at the bottom shows up, you should be able to see what doctrine the country is on there.

• Airplanes in water

attacker101 - - Questions and Answers

the only way your tacs will end up in the water is if the crash. this is when your carrier moves out-of-range of your planes so they can't land back and are forced to ditch.

• Quote from Arcorian: “Quote from pjrobbo: “I mysteriously unlocked 22 awards today but can't claim them. Error code -22. ” We deactivated reward claiming for the moment until the issue with the falsely unlocked achievements is fixed. ” so if I actually get a reward I won't get gold or will I still get some?

• People that have been on the forum for awhile have probably heard about us, but since then, our alliance has significantly grown! we now have 3 different alliances you can join: what if you are a skilled player that has been playing for several years? you are a hard fighter and want to show off your skill against other alliances? Then join the Medieval Knights Templar Alliance! they are hard fighters and have a 9-1 record against alliances and have even beaten The Terrible Alliance. In their las…

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Hmmm... there has been aircraft carrier issues.. Check for other threads lately What is the file type? Maybe its not supported. ” yeah, there has been but just to re-iterate, it was also on the second page so I didn't see it also, it is a png so it is supported by the forum. the only thing I know that isn't supported is dox (sadly).

• my ally tried to put planes onto a carrier, and then this happened: the planes became a cargo truck and said they were boarding the ship and it would take 10 hours to get on. it also said they were going to patrol two different areas. it said the planes were based in a land city and were going to patrol off of that and also said they were on the carrier and would be patrolling in the middle of the Atlantic from it. this is a really weird error and I couldn't upload a picture from an "unknown err…

• Call of War’s 5 Year Anniversary

attacker101 - - News

is there also going to be a major update or nah? also, Happy Birthday!

• on the Road To War map, there is a country called "United States" and I was looking at the provinces and realized that most of them are in the shape of real life states. one of them is called "Charlottesville" and it is in the the shape of West Virginia. However, no such city exists in real life. there is no city in West Virginia or in that region that is named that. the closest city named that is Charlottesville, Virginia. it is about 67 miles WNW of Richmond Virginia, but about 50 miles (108km…

• so I am now the leader of the Medieval Knight Templar 3 alliance. our alliance has been growing quickly I have now recruited 8 player is a short amount of time. these players have come from all kinds of backgrounds and skill levels so I decided to make an alliance game to test my players and see who is the best and also to pick 1 or 2 Officers. I wasn't quite ready to make one but I wanted to explore my options on rounds. it was here when I clicked on "Create Internal Game" that I found that you…

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

attacker101 - - News

oh boy, someone save me a spot on a round once I finish a game and have a spot open to join one of these rounds.

• Release Notes 2020-01-29

attacker101 - - News

when you are producing militia, the logo change hasn't switched, it still is the old logo. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ce16b46b83031385264f8095b

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Something that I suggest is using a private or incognito window of your browser ” and if you are wondering how to get there, do ctrl + Shift + N

• Release Notes 2020-01-29

attacker101 - - News

slight bug: I am a member of a coalition, not the leader, and yet I still got a notification that someone joined and it doesn't go away even when I check it.forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ce16b46b83031385264f8095bforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ce16b46b83031385264f8095b