Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well we shall see how well this strategy works! I'm in a game where I am Italy and I 've conquered France, all of North Africa, The Middle East, and Yugoslavia. Russia steamrolled Germany and is right up against me. America has taken most of Spain and is almost to the Pyrenees. I was planning an invasion of England, BUT they have a Navy posted in the English channel that will chew up anything I send at it. Not so good for me... America and Russia are on the same team. So I am hunkering down. Dec…

• Your Favourite Military Commander

miller300 - - Off Topic

Stonewall Jackson takes the cake. His Valley Campaign is the stuff of legend!! To quote Wikipedia "In a classic military campaign of surprise and maneuver, he pressed his army to travel 646 miles (1,040 km) in 48 days of marching and won five significant victories with a force of about 17,000 against a combined force of over 50,000." The key was always engaging when he was the superior force at the point of contact! "Always outnumbered seven to three, every time Jackson engaged he fought with th…