Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Home Defense

melanoma - - News

There seems to be a glitch in that I was watching enemy troops move from A. I watched them become idel at their destination B, then I fired rockets and viola they magically reappeared at the start place A moving towards the destination B...lost 5 rockets I invested 15000 gold into this game and all these glitches the last 3 days not able to log in 504 error no gateway found has been a total waste for me

• Update: Connectivity Issues

melanoma - - News

I hope they dish some gold out for this soon, I invested 15000 gold into a map and its all a waste

• This makes me sick to my stomach. I hate, HATE that they don't have a double check for purchase of commodities. Especially when I am saving for a different game. I can't afford to buy as much gold as some others so it is very precious to me and because they won't give a refund on this it makes me so angry I buy less!

• It sucks but this has happened before, they usually compensate by giving everyone gold