Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Commandos 1.5

Funnelroo - - Bug Reports and Issues

I guess we just forget about it then and not worry, seeing as everyone is just stating the obvious.

• Commandos 1.5

There are no other units involved. Just my commando plat and the railroad gun

• Commandos 1.5

This may have already been answered. Commandos are supposed to be in hidden when not fighting in v1.5. So I have experienced this as an attacker wondering where these attacks were coming from and why I could never seen them until I attacked - this includes patrolling over them. So why when I am trying to employ the same tactics i.e move a commando is it being targeted by a railroad gun. it is not attacking, never did attack, it is simply moving through a province and being targeted by a railroad…

• Converting Units

Funnelroo - - Questions and Answers

They are out of their 15 hour cool down period and look like infantry, it states to convert to target unit is a 6 hr upgrade? I am still not understanding this, sorry. They are not upgraded in research, so it can't be that..

• Converting Units

They are already paratroopers, this is when they have landed, had their 15 hr cool down and turned into troops.

• Quote from eruth: “Quote from Funnelroo: “I would like to add my displeasure with the current revolt mechanics. It is hindering my enjoyment and making me seriously thinking about not playing this game. ” I enjoy rebellion mechanics and they greatly increase my pleasure at playing the game. Once you learn how to manage them they're just as much of a fun strategic element to plan around as limited resources or the X-factor. ” You sound like you work for the company and not a gamer, they are not r…

• Converting Units

Version 1.5

• I would like to add my displeasure with the current revolt mechanics. It is hindering my enjoyment and making me seriously thinking about not playing this game.

• Converting Units

What do Paratroopers convert too. Commandos? Any help would be appreciated

• What is happening with this game? I am playing v1.5, I select a unit, mouse click so I can issue a command, and nothing happens. You have to do multiple clicks, no response, or selects all your units, makes them move when you don't want them to. Even more annoying is if you are trying to select patrolling aircraft, it moves them or gives them a command which interrupts the patrol, re-starting the timer. Is this a known issue. It is impacting my enjoyment of this game.

• I have now lost two bombers, might not seem much, but it should not happen. I have repeatedly refreshed and even tried on mobile version. I can not select my aircraft. Over to you Bytro

• Did do a couple of times. I will leave it for 5 mins and try again

• I am unable to select air to stop them patrolling, also there is a ghost sea unit which can not be selected. I do not want my air to die. ty

• Commandos

My 2 commandos could not kill 3 infantry in mountain terrain, this battle took 4 rounds, even if one round was a "x" factor, they should have won. Will any mods reply? Is this a known issue? and will it be investigated? answers on a postcard and btw, putting everything down to "x" factor is a cop out

• Commandos

Hi, Commando's are not receiving 100% strength increase in mountains. Their strength in attack is 10, with the bonus of 100%, does this mean it should be 20. If so then this is not happening. Roo

• Elite AI for All

Funnelroo - - News

it is obvious you must troll this forum and give wonderful advice. Inaccurate, but still wonderful.

• Elite AI for All

Funnelroo - - News

well since that province was taken by a loan enemy unit which then went on it's merry way, then around 24 hrs later I sent a unit to chase after it - low and behold another anti-air had materialised from nowhere and was in my path. There was no Industrial complex to build that unit. If you do not build an industrial complex you can not build a unit. I guess the AI being smarter means it does not need an Industrial complex. I look forward to the release of this new technology.

• Elite AI for All

Funnelroo - - News

Another thing....Supply Crates! Why drop them in country that is in-active and at peace, thus forcing another war and another country who is hostile. Drop them in a country that is already at war with the player. I know that answer by the way..it is about gold...do not ruin this game by becoming greedy.

• Elite AI for All

Funnelroo - - News

I find the AI unrealistic. Why should they be able to magic (what seems to be) an army in a province with no means of production. They also, do not seem to be affected by lack of resources too and will always find the ability to create an air defence unit out of thin air. Also why if you do not attack them, will they not accept an offer of peace - ever! or even trade with you. Still some work to be done here, I feel

• Alliance E-mail

Funnelroo - - Alliance Introductions

Can I propose that an option to send E-mails to your alliance be created. At this time there is no-way - except in-game chat- to contact alliance members as a whole. Cheers Roo