Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This one has been bugging me for a while. Artillery, AA, and AT are NOT hardened units (as opposed to SP artillery and SP AA). They are "soft" targets and they are "support" units. I haven't heard of such a thing as an artillery division (OK - the Soviets had them - but they weren't front line units) and definitely never a AT or AA division. I'm getting sick and tired of watching people lead assaults with AA and AT units. This is ridiculous. While AA and AT would have some effectiveness against …

• Launch Rocket

DrewGator - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Allglad: “Nevermind it is because I am trying to hit intruders on my own province..LOL ” Where did you determine that is not allowed?

• I had a fighter unit patrolling over an enemy province w/airbase when I found a group of 2 Tac Bombers sitting on the ground. When I decided to attack them, my fighter was eliminated! WTH?! There was also a anti-tank unit in the province but with an AA defense of 1.0 I would have only expected them to damage my fighter. Therefore, I am assuming that the bombers on the ground with their 3.0 AA value did the majority of the damage. Aircraft on the ground should have a combat rating of 0.0 for atta…