Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Diabolical: “To the Leader of Turkey — an Open Letter Rejecting Parlay 00:50 hours, New York time. After all that affair of war and intrigue, I must regret to inform you that there can be no parlay. However, on my word as a gentleman, at the time of your execution, you shall be dispatched with swift and merciful release and no atrocities nor defilement shall be conducted upon your deceased person. Your remains shall be released to your next of kin, should any survive the hail of bombs…

• Forum Ranks

.Cerberus. - - Questions and Answers

So things like mods makes cence but how to people get things like 1st class and retired veteran? Never mind I found a thread with answers.

• conflict of nations its a future game almost exactly like CoW and it looks like Dr. Leipreachán has done some work on it Dr. Leipreachán Community Support Bytro | Call of War | Community Coordinator Dorado | Thirty Kingdoms | Community Coordinator Dorado | Conflict of Nations | Support Team Bytro | Call of War | EN | Moderator/Game Operator | JA Main Administrator | 主な管理者 | 日本チーム I personally prefer CoW tho

• Collision Size

.Cerberus. - - Suggestions / Criticism

Your being very rude and not even reading I said 15 vs 15 its a lot harder than a one vs one and every player in the game can do this so its not unbalanced. Also its grammar there is nothing wrong with my spelling at least use the right word if your going to be so negative!

• Collision Size

Ya I can understand that but I'm in a game with two coalitions of three that have been full allies day 3 and we will have to go to war soon... but it would defiantly have to be a setting rater than just removing it enterly if it was done oh and a random story real quick I was once in a game ware Grease singalhandedly took on the enter world and won

• Collision Size

We need an option for for lager collisions add like a slider or something I miss 100 game with like teams of 15 going to war.

• Application Player Name: .Cerberus. Discord Username:Shadow fox I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created. I Agree I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff. I Agree Faction Information If you are signing up for an already made faction please leave the description blank Faction Name:Vipers350 Starting Country:…

• Application (If their is going to be another fallout id rather join that ]) Player Name: .Cerberus. Discord Username: Shadow Fox Roleplay Example: Rolplay (just general make stuff up) I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created. I Agree I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff. I Agree State Name: Texas east Te…

• (this is a sting over a day) Anonymous, 21:06 Romanian Invasion Sources indicate Romania is leading a force of 4 infantry to invade Hungary and Slovakia. Anonymous, 21:16 That;s a small "Force" XD Edit Anonymous, 11:08 Romanian invasion correction My source apologizes for the bad info. Romania actually has 1 infantry and 3 militia. Not 4 infantry as previously reported. Report Article Romania - Official government communiqué, 09:14 small_5.png 0.png Hungary has forced its entire population to se…

• Quote from AshtonatorGaming: “I'm interested. ” Did you get unbanned? Also id love to join let me know if we find a new host

• Alt WW2 RolePlay

.Cerberus. - - Roleplaying Threads

He got baned we dont know why so we cant join...

• Alt WW2 RolePlay

.Cerberus. - - Roleplaying Threads

It will not let me message you but id like to be Japan Or never mind...

• That probably be a good idea to remove the popup then it may just be playable lol. P.S. it not a joke (mostly) I relay would like a death mach type game mode.

• Id love to see a map that starts with every player being very powerful and having like 25 nukes to start probably unranked but I think that would be a great deathmatch like gamode.