Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uniform color

rayeck - - Suggestions / Criticism

well being a bit more picky than that... i've noticed that you basically only have 2 type of "historical" level to each research, (a bit confusing) let me give an example while researching medium tanks, both america and UK have the same medium tanks (like lvl 2 ->M4 Sherman) this happens with all units... but historical although there were in fact shermans in the british armored forces, british developed its own tanks.... so could we fix that to ?

• it did thanks well we all have to be patient about it, after all we are kind of Beta testers here

• ah thanks that might be the problem although if thats the case i cant see the logic of it... you should be able to fire ata nything as long as it is inside your range... ill try to launch against an army outside of my territory just in case

• indeed Butter Ball it doesnt work with stationary units either.... i tested to launch one of them against a city and it worked... so its some kind of bug? cause in the info it states that rockets can damage infantry and armor class

• Hey there, not sure if this is some sort of bug or me being a nab but im trying to target a ground unit with my lvl3 rockets however after it tells me "if you launch you cant recall blabla" it does nothing... so rockets can only attack citys? or am i doing something wrong?

• Interceptor

rayeck - - Questions and Answers

Aye Butter Ball its me OkOk thanks again Whilhelm valious info... i had read in one of the admins post about that update lets hope it improves the gameplay from the aircraft... so far its the only negative point i found

• Interceptor

thanks Wilhelm, so if i send them on patrol to the area of passing enemy aircraft they will engage them?

• Interceptor

Hey there i've been facing with this problem for a while... given the name interceptor i would think its main role is to attack airplanes, but when i try to attack / intercept enemy aircraft, my interceptors star to move as if they were going to assault the province harboring the enemy airplanes base wich makes no sense at all.... am i doing something wrong or is this a gameplay issue?