Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naval Combat Problems

DasReich - - Bug Reports and Issues

I have had the same problem. I have lost 3 battleships over the course on two battles. All these battles took place against Cruiser, Destroyers, and subs. At one point I had a stack of 31 vessels, including 6 battleships, against 5 enemy (3 destroyers 2 Cruisers). I lost 4 ships during this engagement, including a battleship. At the previous person had mentioned, I should have made quick work of this, but instead took more damage then my enemy. Seems that something is not correct here. Additiona…

• Ditto here. I have wasted three missiles and 2 bombers, and only once did it correctly function. The developers need to disable this function until they have it repaired. It is a waste of our time to research, build, and time wasted, on something that is not going to work. Furthermore, it greatly alters ones strategy on the game, and in some cases, can cause you to loose the advantage. I must now build tanks and planes and ferry them across the Atlantic at the risk of being sunk because of this …