Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Name: Freshmemes COW Level: 44 I agree with the rules Hit me up with the Pozen-land aka Poland!!!

• CoW name- Freshmemes Intended Nation- Cuba Nation Rival- Canada Natims Ideology- Democratic (for know) I agree to obey the rules Y/N- Yes daddy

• Hit me up with Germany my dude. I have an understanding of the game and i've took apart of plenty of RPU RP's

• WW3 RP

Freshmemes - - Roleplaying Threads

Da USSR

• Any one wanna join a RP thats about to start look up the Death and Dishonour RP and ask me for the Discord RP server!!!

• Today while playing some online games I saw this ad for Call of War. I may be over reacting, but wouldn't that be a great world size map besides a 1950 map.

• [ww2 alternate stalemate]

Quote from Countryball_Memes: “pls send invite ” All apps have been accepted. We are waiting for more players to sign up.

• RULES OF WAR, Rebellion, Puppets, and over all game play. * In order to make a country surrender you must take 3 keep cities of importance or you must capture 10 -15 core provinces. * Must make a post per day or banned from game unless you have a good reason. * A puppet state must follow what their over lord tells them to do such as selling them units, handing over land, and can only gain autonomy either by their over lord or by a winner of a war against their over lord. * A rebellion can occur…

I would also like to say discord chat servers are aloud to be used and are useful when needing to chat to other players that are not in the same alliance. As well as I am open to an Idea for a ooc server to be open to all and its called the "United Nations"

• Quote from C379: “whenever I can get a map ” Should have asked me just a day ago. I just used my monthly map

• The Roleplayers Union

Freshmemes - - Recruitment Centre

I would like to join

• Country: Soviet Union In Game name: Freshmemes Rank:42 Name of Leader: Joseph Stalin Capital of Country: Moscow Ideology: Communist Country background and focus: Stalin our glorious leader led us through ww2 and know we are better than ever. Owning the Autonomous state of the Romanian SSR and Polish SSR. We know hope to expand our ideology around the world and we are ready to defend it such as the S.C.S.

Nation List nations (key) Germany: Pieguy13 USSR: Freshmemes UK: Pugglesdaman America: Dramos123 Japan: Gen Tarkov nations (needed) France: MarcelII Italy: S0UL_K1LLER Polish SSR: Jherin Romania SSR: Italian Yugoslavian State: Republic of Canada: Republic of China: Free State of India: Australia: Jojojo123 Turkey: DerpyGuy nations (minor) Tibet: Mongolia:

Application temp must look like In game Player name: Rank: Name of leader: Capital of country: Ideology: Countries background and focus:

• Quote from DerpyGuy: “Quote from JoJoJo2103: “I Will pay full attention to give away/gain any provinces in the Land Swap at the beginning of the game. (I agree/I disagree) ” We all agreed to this rule ” I know we did, but if Jo was so annoyed by it he would have made a post about it

• The year is 1944 the Eastern front turns to s stalemate as the Germans stop the Soviet advance. Stalin asks the allies to make an attack on the Germans to open a new front. Thus the allies attempt to make operation D-day, but the operation turns south and thousands of allied troops lost. The Germans are able to hold up the Eastern front, but can't make a landing in Britain. Many loose hope of winning the war as the tide of the war does not change. In 1945 peace talks begin to open up while the A…

• Quote from Dr science: “Jojo can you please enforce the land swap between japan and china ” I think that one would make Japan unplayable. The Japanese navy takes up a lot of resources and oil and its hard for them to even make units. I am not in favor of this

• Actually I have to disprove of statement 1 Germany Anschlussed the Austrians and the Austrians agreed thus it became a state of Germany. Later not long after Germany annexed the northern state of Chezslovakia which also made it a state of Germany. They accepted statehood

• just to put it into light detail in order to generate maps for every random generated map the game would have to generate land and detail every little thing such as names, point location of town/city, the connection between each province, terrain, and then make it a country with the preset units that it must load up and place. The maps we have know were all down by hand you have to code all of this. To generate these maps on random would take some stronger servers a bigger budget and a team 3x t…

• You know how annoying that would be if one guy just spammed the paratroopers as his only unit to attac. Not to mention you would have to leave some type of defense to defend key points and provinces in case of a random paratrooper drop. Secondly paratroops would die left in right to hand of AA and interceptors on patrol thats why it wasn't used to often as it use lots of supplies and to many men.