Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Sixaxa: “It would be nice when playing a nation other then one of the super powers of wwII that they had there own flag on tanks,planes,ect For example i play as poland i click on a tank and to the left where it say's condition 100% there is a picture of the tank above with a russian flag. Common practise was a nation other then the one from where the equipment came from is to have there own flag emblem on them. Its only a little art error to fix ? But i feel it would give the game a …

• I have a suggestion for CoW... I think that having more variety in the art scheme(?) For the different nation's vehicles and units. For example: France would have an Art Scheme of French tanks and armored cars. Same with planes, ships, infantry, Etc. Same with Italian, Chinese, American (All American Art Schemes), the UK (All British Art Scheme), and maybe some minor countries like Yugoslavia, Romania, Brazil, Argentina, Cuba, etc. Please tell me what you think. I personally think it would add m…

• Quote from maessl: “Cow name: maessl intended nation: USSR capital: leningrad/st.petersburg (yeah, because russia thinks lenin is awesome) nation rival: germany (well actually it's complicated, we signed a non-aggression treaty but man we can't stand them) nation ideology: communist one party state i agree to obbey the rules: yes Article: After revolting against the Zar in 1917, the Bolscheviks took power and restored order to Russia, now called the glorious USSR. Due to interior struggles Russi…

• Quote from Maracel II: “Cow Name : Maracel II Intended Nation : Germany Nation Capital : Berlin Nation Rival : USSR and U.K Nation Ideology : Facist Dictatorship I also agrre to obey the rules -Yes Example of Article Following Hilter's Rise of Power in 1933 Germany has been Healing from it's scars of World War 1 . Hitler has given our nation pride and glory to our beloved nation . With the Anschluss and the German occupation of Bohemia the German people have finally been reunited by our beloved …

• Quote from C379: “CoW Name - Yossaran Intended Nation - British Canada Your Nation's Capital - Ottawa Your Nation's Rival - Whomever the British are angry with Your Nation's Ideology - Colonial Democracy/ Republic I agree to obey the rules Y/N: YES Sample Article to prove your RP potential (Required): (from the other day in a round) An End to the French Riots In the hills surrounding Paris the Monarchist forces MPF-DRF have driven out the war weary and outnumbered Communist forces (FCWU) have be…

• Quote from Freshmemes: “CoW name- Freshmemes Intended Nation- Cuba Nation Rival- Canada Natims Ideology- Democratic (for know) I agree to obey the rules Y/N- Yes daddy ” Accepted! But next time make sure you give me a sample article.

• CoW Name - Intended Nation - Your Nation's Capital - Your Nation's Rival - Your Nation's Ideology - I agree to obey the rules Y/N: Sample Article to prove your RP potential (Required):

• Tech Tree Restrictions Rockets - Rockets can only be built by Germany up until 1946 when other countries may introduce their own Rocket Programs but will have to do a post about it. Rocket Fighter - Rocket fighters can't be built by anyone up until 1946 when other countries may introduce their own Air Rocket Programs but will have to do a post about it. Railroadgun - Railroadguns can only be built by Germany and Britain. Other countries can start making railroadguns - once they've done a post ab…

• It is 1939, the world tensions are rising higher than ever before. Technology advances and becomes more deadly. Germany and the USSR are challenging the UK and the USA in the arms race for the first weapon of mass destruction, while China and Japan debate over the freedom of Manchukuo, the Japanese puppet. The Mongolian Empire seeks to expand further throughout Asia, and reunify the Mongol Empire from 1203. The rest of the world is stable and neutral for now, but the realms of Fascism and Commun…

• CoW Name - Overlord_77 Intended Nation - Japanese China Your Nation's Capital - Chengdu... Du du on dat beat, du du on dat beat, slide stop hit the japs don't stop... don't stop ey! Your Nation's Rival - Japan Your Nation's Ideology - Democratic State, wishing to be free! (Research it if you don't know) I agree to obey the rules, and will just not make a hassle and won't break any so I don't give JoJoJo a headache by trying to make me not break the rules again Yes (But I cannot guarantee you won…

• Name: Overlord_77 Country: Australia Ideology: Monarchy Leader: King Jack Thomas III Capital: Canberra Rival: Japan/New Zealand I agree I agree I agree

• Honestly Hotte XY, I have no clue, I have reminded certain people about the rules of war but none seem to care.

• Herro I would like to play as The French Third Republic please After having it's economy shriveled due to the past war, the Parliamentary Republic of The French Third Republic is stumped on what it's next economic move shall be. The war left them broke and with little to none resources to work with. Although President Raymond Poincaré has high hopes for the Republic. Staying away from the negative side of things, Poincaré wants to focus on it's economical power as well as Diplomatic relationship…

• Yes I do agree

• You are right Hotte XY, but I hope for the best of this roleplay, even though it probably won't make ut past day 15 with active roleplayers.

• C'mon guys! All we need now is someone to play Canada!

• The time will come my friend.

• okay make sure they read the rules

• Ohhh, yeah forgot bout that.