Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “The largest problem with the 260 map was due to the sheer size and number of units late in the game. With several thousand units to track it made the game run slow both on the user's side and on the server. One of the goals of the WebGL enhanced graphics is a smooth and lag free experience for the players. I hope that once the bugs are worked out of the enhanced graphics that the 260 map will be given further testing. ” Ahh very understandable thanks for the reply! I hope …

• Watch towers

GenHitman - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Edepedable: “Still makes little sense to me. A building can not do anything without people in it. If a building with people in it can do what an infantry regiment can do it should also cost about the same. Game balance and all. So in the end building a watch tower anywhere would be like an infantry unit that can not move. Does not sound like something I will use. I do not think it should be made possible for every player to send all their units up north while they can still keep an ey…

• This is exactly what im curious about to i loved the ultimate war games they were so fun! what made it a little bad back then is that they spamed the game mode so much that only half of the games would be filled. if they would just have 1 mabye 2 games up until they are full then i feel it would be much better to play on. Not saying at all that before even with the 150 players or so that were in the game was bad but if thats what they were worried about then its an easy fix really. Im sure peopl…

• Watch towers

Quote from Restrisiko: “Aah, now I have it I think -- so, you want something stationary that is equal to the value and the ability of at least 1 infantry and 1 reconnaissance plane -- but, with of course significantly lower production costs than, for example, a single militia or an AT, without daily resource consumption and furthermore within half an hour producible..? Yep, what a magical dream ..smilie_girl_214.gif ” sigh.. its a building, never said it wouldnt have upkeep just said its the bas…

• Sonar

i see your point but im talking at a perspective of more open waters with no naval bombers in the mix at all and to early game for people to have made carriars and bombers watching every bit of the sea in world war. and with smaller games like clash of nations people never really focus on naval bombers and watch the water constantly so i feel it is still well balanced in these matters. Even if the sonar would be attached to just subs in this case so subs can see other subs then i feel it could b…

• Watch towers

Quote from Restrisiko: “Why not just use the already existing guards and watch-towers (= units + fortifications) as all experienced players do? >> the units remain mobile and the fortifications are needed anyway for the moral.. -- ..instead of wasting resources on stationary buildings, which are mostly only needed temporarily because the front is constantly changing and maybe tomorrow is completely elsewhere ..Wiki_Sticki_DS.gif ” you clearly did not understand my point. fortifications take fore…

• hmmm.. so first let me say this, if this were to be implemented it would have to take time to setup to not be used to early in the game. If the use is later game then people will already have quite larger teritories and wont be as agonizing to deal with. Then to not make it to OP let the strat bomber level 3(or its own plane with own range by day 16), comandos, lvl 3 barracks, and lvl 2 AF be built on capital only to be used this way it cannot be carriar based and just literaly go anywere with t…

• VIETNAM ERA

i would like to see this atleast on 1 map thats mabye new and unique to the era. or of course just overall for all maps would be nice but im saying atleast here.

• Watch towers

my intentions was for this to be just a watchtower to have minimal defenses so it holds the enemy for 1 attack cycle to delay the enemy in time for you to get troops over and counter attack. It is ment for just being there in place of units so you do not have to have a unit siting there the whole time for the chance of someone turning against you. and i said 1 or 2 infantry to create the stats for the tower so its simple. if there are levels then that can be how many infantry are in the tower to…

• Sonar

so im not sure about anyone else but im pretty sure that naval units in RL have sonar to detect subs am i wrong? i feel if anything since destroyers have a primary purpose to destroy subs they should have sonar to detect subs nearby(in view range). its pretty anoying to know that i have an advantage against subs in destroyers but cant even see them to attack them in the first place it makes no sense to me really. I would like to see this added to destroyers atleast seeing how thats its main purp…

• Watch towers

How about watchtowers as a building for defense purposes(of course) and the purpose would be view range and small defenses for holding the enemies back for a moment. It will act as 1 or 2 infantry in a tower(depending on level of building mabye) and they would have binoculars to see a far range(most likely out of province depending on sizes) and see if a ship is disembarking or if units are coming your way at a greater distance then units can see or even if your neighbor is massing an invasion f…

• 2 suggestions

1: when i see that my army has been lost i would like to get more info on what happend to that lost squad like if i click on the event then it will take me were the battle last took place and mabye tell me what enemy units were left standing. 2: Deleteing messages is a pain to do 1 by 1 so could you let us delete whole conversations with players so im not going through a long list of messages to delete a conversation?

• this also peaked my mind as well and hope it may be implemented i love this game and hope they can keep it up to date!