Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 508.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• funny-pictures-cat-water-bottle1.jpg I think I might have found something for @Sir McSquiggles.

• A Topic About No Topic.

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Quote from Jacey521: “Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “In other news, this gun is a weenie! nydailynews.com/news/crime/fir…us-loud-article-1.2673201 ” Lol. This guy hasn't fired an M16 in full auto. Pussy. ” Bit harsh, as someone who owns nearly 10 guns(some antique, some for fun, some for home defense, some for hunting), just because you haven't fired a gun doesn't make you a pussy. Most, (I'm willing to bet 70%) of the world hasn't, and a lot of those guys are tougher then you o…

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Jacey521: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from FilipALFA: “Quote from Ellio_98: “Nice to be back @FilipALFA! Also i was wondering but do any of you have Hearts Of Iron 4? Looking for someone to join me in making alternate history! ” @Ellio_98, I am buying it in two weeks time. Can't wait to get it. Hope I can play with you.P.S: Battlefield 1 comes out on November so I'm pretty sure that you will have enough money by then. ” PC or PS4? ” Not Filip, but I'll be gett…

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from FilipALFA: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from FilipALFA: “Quote from Ellio_98: “Nice to be back @FilipALFA! Also i was wondering but do any of you have Hearts Of Iron 4? Looking for someone to join me in making alternate history! ” @Ellio_98, I am buying it in two weeks time. Can't wait to get it. Hope I can play with you.P.S: Battlefield 1 comes out on November so I'm pretty sure that you will have enough money by then. ” PC or PS4? ” What Battlefield 1? ” yep,…

• Political Memes.

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Quote from Defous: “Tak, 2 i 3 skończyłem. Sorry for Polish guys ” Me too sorry. Yes I finished 2 and 3 and I have plans to download number 1. Did you read the books?

• Global Warming?

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Quote from GreatbigHippo: “Quote from FilipALFA: “Quote from GreatbigHippo: “Quote from FilipALFA: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Do you think global warming, is being caused by political debates? ” Quite possible. You are using electricity to power your computer. The electricity is being made by burning fossil fuels, to eveaporate water so that the steam turns a tubine, which powers the coil which makes electricity. And so, as I am typeing this I am burning fossilfuels, that produce CO2 while combuste…

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from FilipALFA: “Quote from Ellio_98: “Nice to be back @FilipALFA! Also i was wondering but do any of you have Hearts Of Iron 4? Looking for someone to join me in making alternate history! ” @Ellio_98, I am buying it in two weeks time. Can't wait to get it. Hope I can play with you.P.S: Battlefield 1 comes out on November so I'm pretty sure that you will have enough money by then. ” PC or PS4? ” What Battlefield 1?

• Global Warming?

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Quote from GreatbigHippo: “Quote from FilipALFA: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Do you think global warming, is being caused by political debates? ” Quite possible. You are using electricity to power your computer. The electricity is being made by burning fossil fuels, to eveaporate water so that the steam turns a tubine, which powers the coil which makes electricity. And so, as I am typeing this I am burning fossilfuels, that produce CO2 while combusted. Therefore, yes the political debates can contri…

• Global Warming?

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Quote from oceanhawk: “Do you think global warming, is being caused by political debates? ” Quite possible. You are using electricity to power your computer. The electricity is being made by burning fossil fuels, to eveaporate water so that the steam turns a tubine, which powers the coil which makes electricity. And so, as I am typeing this I am burning fossilfuels, that produce CO2 while combusted. Therefore, yes the political debates can contribute to global warming.

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Quote from Ellio_98: “Nice to be back @FilipALFA! Also i was wondering but do any of you have Hearts Of Iron 4? Looking for someone to join me in making alternate history! ” @Ellio_98, I am buying it in two weeks time. Can't wait to get it. Hope I can play with you. P.S: Battlefield 1 comes out on November so I'm pretty sure that you will have enough money by then.

• Global Warming?

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

58745491.jpg

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Hello @Ellio_98, been a while. Nice to have you back alive again.

• Political Memes.

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Quote from Defous: “FZEz5T9.png ” Grasz w Wiedźmina?

• Political Memes.

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

920x920.jpg16.png

• Global Warming?

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Yeah, I feel like you guys like to get OT too much, so I took it upon my hand to create you a Thread about nothing so you can chat about stuff there . A Topic About No Topic. here's the link. CHEERS

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

So I had created this topic for people who like to chat a lot about everything that crosses their minds- coff coff @Pablo22510, @oceanhawk, @Quasi-duck. Here you can chat all you want about anything you want, whenever you want. Anyone is welcome to join the conversations on the topic that is being talked about. Feel free to hop rigth into a conversation. If you think that the topic is done talking switch it.

• Really cool map @Jacey521, I like the idea a lot. *Like button being pressed*

• Political Memes.

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Alright, maybe, just mybe we should get back to the political memes or at least post them while you're argueing.

• Global Warming?

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from FilipALFA: “Quote from oceanhawk: “woo its a conspiracy all over again? ” Please, please, just don't. I mean Pablo's a** hole is allready jelous of all that sh*t that he is typeing and that is coming out of his mouth. Don't turn into him. @Jacey521 is right and I wil support and vote him if he'd run for president. ” Filip, if you want to insult people for expressing their opinion, go back to the USSR. ” Ok sorry mate, but yor opinion is so stupid! Tell me one b…

• Global Warming?

FilipALFA - - Off Topic

Quote from oceanhawk: “woo its a conspiracy all over again? ” Please, please, just don't. I mean Pablo's a** hole is allready jelous of all that sh*t that he is typeing and that is coming out of his mouth. Don't turn into him. @Jacey521 is right and I wil support and vote him if he'd run for president.