Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Secret blueprints

CrimsonKing116 - - News

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Quote from CrimsonKing116: “Not quite Squigs! There is a pretty big difference between a massive hydra bomber and a helicarrier ” Hmm what is the helicarrier then... ” avengers-weta-vfx-09-agents-of-shield-what-happened-to-the-origi-112216.jpg

• Secret blueprints

CrimsonKing116 - - News

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Isnt that what Mr Johan said? XD ” Not quite Squigs! There is a pretty big difference between a massive hydra bomber and a helicarrier

• Secret blueprints

CrimsonKing116 - - News

GUYS!!! I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! ITS THE HELICARRIER FROM AVENGERS!!!

• Secret blueprints

CrimsonKing116 - - News

Quote from Johan van kepler: “I am having visions of the massive hydra bomber form Captain America. ” Don't we already have those? I believe they are called nuclear bombers. lol

• Statistics

CrimsonKing116 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I will leave most of the suggestion making to you guys, but I do have one thing I want to suggest. I LOOOOVE getting on CoW and clicking on the newspaper to see where my country is on the "Statistics" page that is provided. My suggestion is to add more categories to the Statistics page, i.e. instead of a "strongest military" you could have "strongest Navy", and "Strongest Air Force" as well. I'm sure there are plenty of other ideas as to what else could go on the statistics page, but that was ju…

• Secret blueprints

CrimsonKing116 - - News

Quote from kooskotopia: “IT'S GODZILLA!!! ” I personally would enjoy this very much. I would always be the Phillipines just so I could send him to Tokyo.

• Secret blueprints

CrimsonKing116 - - News

Quote from oceanhawk: “how long till they release it? so they have given us the hint I say 6-7 days ” Last new release was the world map. They announced pieces of it a few weeks before the actual release.

• Secret blueprints

CrimsonKing116 - - News

I haven't made a post on here in awhile, but I always love speculating on the new releases, so I hopped back on the forum to add my two cents. Immediately after seeing the latest update from our amazing HQ, I started doing some research. Now obviously, some of the biggest war machines in WWII were Aircraft Carriers, and obviously our good friend that we all already know and love; the 342.8 mm Railway Gun. There were other War machines that were made, but most of the bigger stuff came in after WW…

• HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

CrimsonKing116 - - Off Topic

Thanksgiving was technically the very first American holiday, created back when the first Pilgrims from Great Britain landed on America's shores. They all dropped on their knees and gave thanks to God for delivering them safely. Thus "Thanksgiving".

• HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Just for kicks and giggles, here is a poll about food. I realize there are going to be a lot of dishes that you guys like that I won't mention, so just leave those in the comments, and It will count as a vote.

• Yeah I know about the Alliance chat in game, I'm talking about sending a message that would show up in everyone's inbox outside of a game.

• A suggestion I have, and maybe others have made as well (I don't know if others have because I didn't take the time to look), Is creating a button under the Alliance tab that allows leaders and/or Moderators to send a message to the entire Alliance without having to message each member individually. This seems like it would be beneficial in organizing Internal games for Alliances.

• The Huns were a mix of people. Mostly Turkish, but later Germans, Slavs, and a few Mongols. Mongols were Mongols. They originated in Mongolia. As the Mongols expanded, they added Turks and Slavs to their army. Very similar, but different origins.

• A glorious victory.

Most efficient war ever fought by France. With total casualties being debated, from 2 to 12.

• A glorious victory.

12 people for a global conquest. not bad.

• *sheds tears and reaches for Kleenex*

• A glorious victory.

looks like Italy got eaten too.

• A glorious victory.

Viva la France. It amuses me how pretty much only 3 French died in that video.

• great idea, but for an anti-buff you could make another unit kind of like the anti-commando, like the destroyer is the anti-sub. Maybe give that attribute to another unit that already exists, like armored cars. That might add some real value to armored cars as well, because I only use those for land grabbers.

• you guys use waaaaayyyyy too many wikipedia links lol