Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Another logical bug in the game. I do attack several states of an enemy. My attack force has a truck with rockets. I can use the airport of the just conquered province. I fire off the rockets. They are already 10 minutes in the air. Suddenly the states do turn to the oppositie side due to low morale. My rockets do return to the enemy base and do change to trucks. Another great work of the dev team.

• Intelligence spy reports should update troops when there is a visit or in range of troops. Not to redisplay old intelligence data.

• One anti-air troop version (not mobile) on the move by a pack of enemy units, mostly 15 tanks and 10 infantery units. I bomb them in waves of 5 tactical planes (20 planes) The anti-air keeps resisiting battle as the super hero unit. Look, this is not logic at all. First of all, the infantery units are not made to be strong when they are on the move. This is not a mobile antiair unit. Additionally to deploy such units, you need to dig in the troops etc. The game should resistrict the force of the…

• Quote from JCS Darragh: “Quote from amonmontu: “What we need are independent, dedicated transport planes like in CC that can transport troops, later on some wheels. As there are a lot of transport planes in many levels in this regard during war. Some for troops, some larger planes also for armor units or armored troops. ” While you are not wrong about this, CoW is at the battalion level, meaning 1,000 ish troops at best. Transport planes back in the day did not carry entire battalions of troops,…

• When battle is initiated, forces shoudl also be able to redraw during battle. Now the game does lock in the forces.

• In my alliance the player did leave the game, so turned to A.I and the pass-through green sign. Doing so on one state there is one militia unit and a level 2 airport. I put 16 tactical bombers in the air, split in 3 groups by 5+6. I put about 10 infantery forces. I initiate attack. The bombers are in the air. I expect they start to bomb and attack the ONE militia unit. Guess what. They turn to comvoy units. What a great logic. Solve this bug. WHen planes are in the air, they do attack, not land …

• Yeah, maybe they are made in China and there is a chinese with a HAM radio, a Polaroid and a pigeon to quickly morse the battle scene to the attacker, same time, takes a picture and send it with the pigeon back before impact.

• Since more then a year I play this game and I did report it many times. I want to see all formula when a battle does occur including the 'lucky' factors. I noticed very often that battle results do not cope realitity and are way out common sense. I did report a few battles (like below), generally, the answer of the support division is, well the programmers do know their math and the formula are very complicated and there are random variables, lucky factor, moral and bla bla bla. Well, some of us…

• Since more then a year I play this game and I did report it many times. I want to see all formula when a battle does occur including the 'lucky'factors. Very often it makes no sense at all. 15 tactical bombers of an enemy do attack one of my conquered zones. They are level 1, with 1.5 defense and 1.5 attack against fighters. The bombers do hit empty ground and do return to their start location. I intercept with 15 fighters on my own conquered ground. They are level 3, with 7 defense and 7 attack…

• Rockets should of course not reveal troops at impact. There is no camera on them with transmission to send the battle field info back to the lauching platform. Right now at impact, you see the troops located at the point of impact.

• Airplanes should be able, after attack a target directly to be directed in a waypoint or manually to the closest airport. Now they do return back to the start point, then they go eventually to the directed airport.

• I was one of those who did request, like many others, paratroops. The idea to disolve the transport plane to troops does not cope with reality. What we need are independent, dedicated transport planes like in CC that can transport troops, later on some wheels. As there are a lot of transport planes in many levels in this regard during war. Some for troops, some larger planes also for armor units or armored troops. This in mind, the transport boats are not designed properly either. Early in the g…

• A maximum position, range is set by the white circle. The area that is covered by the attack is draw in another color, using the center point of the circle. This is totally wrong. As the attacking range is clearly limited to the white circle. OR the second circle needs to spin inside the white circle (count half of the diameter off from the second circle of the axis of the white circle) OR attacking range should be extended by half of the diameter of the second circle

• Of course you can target planes with rockets. But when planes are selected, then rocket should hit the planes and not, when they move, the country which lead to war. Rockets can explode in the sky.

• Quote from Dramos: “What is this roll back everyone is talking about as I have never experienced before ” Every action is recorded in a database, when done right it is transactional. A rollback is a rewind of one or more transactions in the database. As gamer you notice time has stalled or is rewind to previous positions, like you take back steps on a chess board. So this can be good or bad. Depends the position you had at the moment of the crash, as there is a possibility you can lose gold, i p…

• I am sys admin and php full stack developer myself. In fact a senior. I spend quite a lot in this game for educational purposes or just to relax from my hard work. Most likely this game runs on php and mysql. Using php-fpm it is hard to bring down an environment, additional I see there is the use of a reverse proxy nginx. There are some good articles online how to chain php-fpm and mysql in several instances as failover. When Your servers are down for more then 4 hours, this means the setup of y…