Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• why did you take this out of the game... back in the day i could select army over here and then over there and stil get all the information of the selected armies.. not just hit points but damage(which is an important value to know), and all the other data for each unit added up and calculated and shown to me in the status section. Why now i select multiple armies (that are not stacked) there is zero data shown!! (except for hitpoints) ofcourse in status section i know "multiple armies are selec…

• really it hasnt seemed like it in our games and a green name guy told me that they didnt in global chat but i and he could be wrong,

• hi my alliance is currently called ARTIFICE LORDS tag is A.T.F its open to join right now Alliance description stratagem and "artifice" "trick, especially to outwit an enemy," a plan, scheme, or trick for surprising or deceiving an enemy. any artifice, ruse, or trick devised or used to attain a goal or to gain an advantage over an adversary or competitor: a clever trick or stratagem; a cunning, crafty device or expedient; wile. trickery; guile; craftiness. cunning; ingenuity; inventiveness: we w…

• if you put spies into you enemy capitol and other provinces they have chance on picking up random lines from random messages that player has sent or recieved they can only spy on player to player communications ingame they cant spy on coaltion boards or coaltion chats etc.. and its quite random, sometimes you intercepted messages about them talking about their dog butch and then other times you get intercepts where someone is planning to attack someone etc.. IF YOUr new and want to learn more ab…

• MY main idea was for leaders of coaltions armies to be able to create a coalitions army,, that everyone in coaltion pools units into and control of the coalition army is accessable to all coaltion members simultaneously as well as to be able to trade indivudualy control of your units to your friends and allies temporarily 12hours 1day 2days by making a new trade but lose control if either player goes inactive so both have to be active or control of army gets terminated and inactive player units …