Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Archive problem

PalmerA - - Questions and Answers

i just wanted to thank you for taking the time to show and help me out with this matter. That was very polite showing me how to swap to desk top mode using the phone web browser. Thank you for taking the time to do so.

• so after having a discussion in another thread. My problem with archieving isnt my problem. Its a you problem. I suggest you add the achieve ability for the phone app. Its hard to manage the games you are playing or have completed.

• My Archive problem

dont have a computer... Otherwise i would... I guess this now becomes a suggestion as the devs should create that feature for a phone... No point having a app that doesnt do what the website says it should do... Quote from VorlonFCW: “Switch to desktop mode. A search of my name and archive will bring up a post on this topic from the past few days ”

• My Archive problem

bump

• My Archive problem

ok. I asked for help how to archive this match here. Its done. I completed it. Its over with. Everyone keeps saying "hit the 'i' button on the top right of said match in games manu. Well folks. Here is the screenshot proving to you that there is no 'i' button! So how do i archive this match? Is the UI messed up and there should be a 'I' but the devs took it out?

• Update: Connectivity Issues

PalmerA - - News

its been almost 6 hrs for the phone app! You cant have your servers down for this long as it can greatly effect the outcome of the game giving those that have access to the game more abilities to act better. I have spent 16k gold on my first match. Im pretty close at winning. Ill be very upset and expect a refund if this matter isnt fixed soon!