Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i see now that i can enter a non fp-game, fp games semm to be bugged

• same with me, tried IE and FF, also relogin. TypeError: Ungültiges aufrufendes Objekt. at hup.ui.utils.ConfirmDialog.prototype.confirm (de.callofwar.com/ww2-dev/js/ma…s?bust=1479825543:48656:7) at Anonymous function (de.callofwar.com/ww2-dev/js/ma…s?bust=1479825543:48621:7) at clickCoolDown (de.callofwar.com/ww2-dev/js/ex…js?bust=1479825543:875:17) at r.event.dispatch (de.callofwar.com/ww2-dev/js/ex…js?bust=1479825543:3:9866) at q.handle (de.callofwar.com/ww2-dev/js/ex…js?bust=1479825543:3:7876)

• Uniform color

cobayashimaru - - Suggestions / Criticism

i have another suggestion: green for your own troops, red for enemys, blue for allied troops, orange for troops allied with your enemy, and grey for neutral troops. or original color with some details painted in abovementioned color.

• Quote: “It should say that then. Like attack strength of, say, 0.25? ” nope, when some units attack the shiped units the shiped units get a DEFENSE value. whenever an attack is done against them the attacker gets damage.

• renaming the units divisions, and multiplying the number they represent would be one option. the other would be to weaken the units, make them much cheaper and faster produced and stay with the regimental level. or you do both and name the units brigades.

• your units are useing manpower for upkeep. that reduces effective production

• in my german translation on my above post i added that the number of rockets should be limited. i also mentioned that the reaction of NPC-states to ownership of nukes should be about 1%- for every nuke OWNED, and a serious risk of trade embargo for every single nuke used, for states that are already in embargo i suggested a chance of immediate declaration of war.

• Asia Map I have done

cobayashimaru - - Off Topic

carriers can be sunk, islands cannot

• Asia Map I have done

cobayashimaru - - Off Topic

indeed, the islands are important. at least as airbases.

• indeed, after update airfields are no longer shown as a symbol, instead the city gets darker. i cannot believe that is intended. provinces that already had airfields before update are shown as before

• Choice for RP

cobayashimaru - - Suggestions / Criticism

the point about abuse is correct. however i think that it could be a usefull thing if it was limited to roleplays only.

• when rockets really follow units that are moving that makes them really overpowered. i suggest that rockets are limited to targeting cities, not units, to remedy this. the problem with rockets in the real world was that they were unreliable. a V1 was cheap but unreliable. they should need some time to build(and block the production slot of one place in that time) but be cheap in cost. but they should have a low % of hit chance. i suggest: 50% complete miss 40% only the morale of target is lowere…