Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, thank you for your reply. But it's not true that only Turkey has two single rare provinces. I can see France, Libya, Romunia (it has 3 single rare provinces. or Cumunisstic Russia has also two single rare provinces and many countires has one double-rare province. So I dont think this is some advantage for Turkey. But had I understand you when you said that Turkey has better offers on trade market? Is that true?

• Hi, I have problem. I've started play game for Turky in map Europe Clash on Nations 22 players but I found out that every nation has 2 provinces with double resource (2x more income). <a href=prob1.jpg" style="float: left"> How you can see. Than, there is ig. Libya. It has 2 double resource provinces. <a href=prob2.jpg" style="float: left"> Or Jugoslavia: <a href=prob3.jpg" style="float: left"> And every single country has 2 double province exepct of me. Do you know why, please?

• Hey, my ally sent troop (power 25 - medium tank, many infrantry, light tanks,anti-tank) and he fight against 4 fighters and 1 tactical bomber, but he is fighting now all day against them, and he has some losses, he is fighting in Paris, it has not any fortress and - that's important - these airforce in ON LAND. I think it should be destroyed quickly, no many days.

• I found out the ''mistake'' on map, the Kerch Strait at Crimea in Black Sea should be ''cut through'' to free moving ships, it's real. I thinks it would be better for game, and correct.

• Hello, I found out that in game are 3 types of units: German, American and Soviet. Others countries has their units. But why have France and Britain American units?? I know USA sent his unis to France and Britain to help at WWII but they has lot's of their units which they can use. For example lots of british fighters (Siptfire) others. Diversity will help this game. An example of british and french tanks here:worldoftanks.eu/encyclopedia/vehicles

• Alliance chat

kenibor - - Questions and Answers

Aliance chat in Supremacy? I play this game too and I dont know about it where is it? If would say some player''We will write by skype''. He would say me NO!. I hope you know what I mean ''alliance chat'' - its chat with players with them you have share map and you are ally only in one game.

• Tips/ Gameplay

Hey, I think Call of war should have ''trailer'' on YouTube. Does it work on that?

• Bad names of provinces

kenibor - - Bug Reports and Issues

And Olomouc? The city Olomouc isn't there where is in game :DD No it isn't. Its about 230 km on west, till is it now in the game!!

• Alliance chat

Yes, just like that!! No typicial alliance (like in Supremacy 1914). This alliances are for average player uninteresting and wasted. I think alliance only for game, which you are plaing in that moment. Skype,ICQ,or FB??? I want to write with players and know them only in this game, in in real. It isn't hard to do it. It should be only conversation where you can join more players. And you can't write every players separately the one information. Who says, it isn't required, he doesn't know what I…

• Alliance chat

But, every player doesnt want to run Skype, or sth like that always when he wants to play CoW...

• Alliance chat

But I think, when you find allies in game (you have share map with them) so when you comunicate with them. When you want to attack for somebody you, must write each of them separately . Do you know what I mean that? Some share chat in game. That's what we need.

• Alliance chat

Will be in game something like alliance chat where can write more players?? It would be very,very good. If you have alliance with 4 players for example, it's hard write each of theme separately.

• Czechoslovakia

You have mistake in the name of Czechoslovakia (in middle Europe). You have Czechslovakia but correctly it is Czechoslovakia.

• A problem in newspaper

Sorry, now I found out that the problem was mine, not by games.

• A problem in newspaper

In newspaper, where are the powerest players, the first player doesn't see there. When I move by mouse the table up, the first player still doesn't see.

• Call of war 1942

Hello, why this game calls ''Call of war 1942'' ?? When I look on the map, I see Europe 1939. So why 1942??