Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I see what you are saying. I still don't agree with it, however. My argument will always be the same - no matter how unlikely it is, it still shouldn't be possible. My murder analogy was a comeback for the other guy's analogy, but it still works. This is because many players consider it a terrible, awful thing for someone to be using large amounts of gold, and will often times just leave the game because they are so angry and discouraged. We can all agree that someone dropping so much gold into …

• Awesome! Thanks.

• Quote from WiseOdin: “Quote from Adelbert Ames: “I'll be honest, I haven't come across any issues with gold, mostly because barely any players use it. However, it is a stupid idea. The fact that you can buy as many troops as you want and essentially win a game with money is not outweighed by the stereotype that stupid people use gold and that not many people would want to spend too much on a game anyway. I get that the devs have to get paid, but another way needs to be found. Ads and pay-to-play…

• I'll be honest, I haven't come across any issues with gold, mostly because barely any players use it. However, it is a stupid idea. The fact that you can buy as many troops as you want and essentially win a game with money is not outweighed by the stereotype that people use gold and that not many people would want to spend too much on a game anyway. I get that the devs have to get paid, but another way needs to be found. Ads and pay-to-play, I would go for. High command is a great idea. The abil…

• The app (mobile version) was kind of hard to select troops on, but now it's harder. This is because of the multi-select. I know what they are trying to do with the multi-select, and I think it is a great idea. However, it makes it harder for this reason: you can't tell which stack is which. If I had, say, a light tank and 2 infantry near each other, and I tapped the area, up would come a light gray circle with a light tank icon on one side, and an infantry icon on the other. This works fine. How…

• Some questions

Adelbert Ames - - Questions and Answers

A few questions about game mechanics... What does each spy do in detail? I know most of the things they do, but what do each of them have the power to do specifically? Does the game generate market trades or are all trades from other people? Can people trade more than 4 provinces if they trade other provinces for it? Like, can people trade as many provinces for provinces that they want? Are inactive players replaced with elite AI? Thanks!

• yes but how often does arrtillery hit? Does it do continuous damage?

• Title pretty much says it... how exactly do naval battles work? I know that if you have two ships in direct combat , for example a sub and a destroyer, there is a battle timer, just like land units. However when two ships are bombarding each other, they seem to attack randomly at different times. How exactly does this work?

• That's good advice, but none of us has ever been able to get into the games. We've never gotten even to the actual province/game map, even on the one where the random person got in, so we can't submit a bug report.

• Me and my friend wanted to make a 1v1 Britain vs. Germany map. We both tried out the map creation process, but both times, the game locked us out, saying that the map was full and that all players had joined. However, this was not the case, as only the creator was technically on the map, even though he couldn't play it. Details: - When we opened the maps, they had a country selection screen that had no countries to choose from. We clicked the 'skip and finish' button, as it was the only thing we…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “First one. In game mechanics terms, if an LT unit is attacking an AT unit, the LT unit uses its "attack against infantry type" value to determine hit points lost by the AT gun, and the AT uses its "defense against armor type" value to determine hit points lost by the tank. Hit points lost are then simultaneously deducted from both sides. Combat values are obviously adjusted for many factors like terrain, morale, forts, etc etc. ” OK that makes sense, thanks! One more t…

• I have played a couple of games, but have never understood something: do defense values mean how shielded something is against a specific armor class, or do they mean how well that unit can attack against that armor class when it is defending? Ex. A light tank attacks an anti-tank unit. Both are level 1. Because of this, the anti-tank defends against the LT by hitting it with its 7.0 defense against armor. Is this correct? Or would it go something like this: Light tank attacks anti-tank unit. Li…