Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We are seeking players who like to have fun and stick with a game to the end. The game ID is 2384191 and is a game with 3 Alliances. The rules are simple: research is fine, you may not invade another country until all slots are filled, production is now lifted so you may build your armies. There is a password for the game. I did not create this game so if you are interested, please send a message to FoRsAkEnCaRd to get the password.

• Thanks. I've also sent this via Pay Pal and they are contacting the game.

• These just happened today, 27 May 2018. The 1st purchase has still not credited to my account. I had 9,000 plus in gold when I made the first purchase. That would have made it 73,000 plus. The 2nd purchase would have added an additional 64,000 gold. As I stated, this issue has never happened to me before.

• Here are the 2 emails from Pay Pal confirming TWO different transactions, for further proof. This has never happened before. This is the 1st email sent at 17:15 PDT * * * * May 27, 2018 17:15:28 PDT Transaction ID: 9YK255564V809262K * * * Hello Jeffrey Burcham, You sent a payment of $19.99 USD to Bytro Labs GmbH ([email protected]) [table] * * It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account. * Merchant Bytro Labs GmbH [email protected] +49 040284645800 * Instructions to me…

• I just paid for 64,000 gold @ $19.99 USD. I received the message it went through, the transaction but the game didn't load it. I figured perhaps it didn't really go through so I did the purchase a second time. That time it went through. The I checked Pay Pal and there are TWO transactions for $19.99 USD. Here is a screen shot: - May 27 2018Bytro Labs GmbH PaymentLoading transaction details for Bytro Labs GmbH Payment- negative $19.99 Online Services - Bytro Labs GmbH PaymentMay 27 2018Bytro Labs…

• Game 2248570

mardetco - - Beta Feedback & Issues

The nod goes to Restrisio on the spy aspect. Appreciate it General Still learning the ins and outs here, as frustrating as it gets. Still, great game here.

• Game 2248570

Quote from VorlonFCW: “I have seen atomic rockets kill as few as 8 units, and as many as 24 units. It depends on the X factor of that battle. Here is a thread from another poster about the same variability: https://forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/22712-defending-coasts-with-ground-forces/&postID=148916#post148916 Quote from mardetco: “enemy units suddenly are appearing out of nowhere and I have revealed armies on that enemy to keep track of them. ” Quote from mardetco: “Totally destroyed ai…

• Game 2248570

Also, in game 2279674 enemy units suddenly are appearing out of nowhere and I have revealed armies on that enemy to keep track of them. They also suddenly disappear so I cannot attack them. Totally destroyed air bases seem to work for the enemy, on mine, totally functional air bases make my air units show "Needs airfield to start" when I try to move them into action. Either you have a major issue with the game. Or your game is rigged to go against those of us who spend real money on GOLD and try…

• Game 2248570

Just want to let whoever the powers be that there seems to be a major glitch in this game. Specifically, I have had to use multiple nuclear rockets just to destroy units in the same province/city. Are armor and infantry units now immune to nuclear attacks? I am finding it is taking 3 to 4 nuclear attacks before I can fully destroy a massed unit. And the previous attacks do not even effect the percentage of the units. How convenient. In this realm, units are immune to nuclear weapons and the subs…

• Uhhh, that was a good response. Not an intelligent or coherent one, but coming from the likes of you, it was the best you could come up with I suppose. Anxiously awaiting the next killer reply.

• Wheat Alliance

mardetco - - Recruitment Centre

I'll need it! lol

• Wheat Alliance

mardetco - - Recruitment Centre

I've just created a new alliance, the Wheat Alliance. Still new to this so I obviously need experienced players but also welcome novices such as myself. Gaming is not a new thing to me, just this game site. All are welcome.

• Quote from wayaya: “Nuclear bombers were destroyed without causing any damage. I hope it is not true in the real war. ” Just saving you the trouble of having to scroll back to the top general. I even bolded it for you, to make it more obvious. His words, not mine, real war (not game war).

• Wow, it's like talking to my granddaughter. My original reply had nothing to do with this game or any game as I was replying to what I interpreted as a comment regarding a REAL war. Carry on general, conversing with you via typed words is giving me a headache. Go back, re-read the post about REAL war, then re-read my reply. I know it's rough, but you can do it, I have faith in you. If not, not my concern, read what you will into a reply, but it should've been awfully obvious. Perhaps the game cr…

• I'm curious, who pays for that 100% free higher education? Who pays for the professors and books and electricity? Just curious.

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from mardetco: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from mardetco: “In a real war with the deployment of nuclear assets, bombers carry defensive mechanisms that can divert say a SAM coming up towards it or even an air-to-air shot from defending fighters. Also, the strategic bombers used today fly at such a high altitude, making them less vulnerable to ground based defenses. The nuclear device can be employed a ways from the actual target and come in fast, with no chance o…

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from mardetco: “In a real war with the deployment of nuclear assets, bombers carry defensive mechanisms that can divert say a SAM coming up towards it or even an air-to-air shot from defending fighters. Also, the strategic bombers used today fly at such a high altitude, making them less vulnerable to ground based defenses. The nuclear device can be employed a ways from the actual target and come in fast, with no chance of ground AA (say anything similar to Phalanx S…

• Quote from wayaya: “Nuclear bombers were destroyed without causing any damage. I hope it is not true in the real war. ” In a real war with the deployment of nuclear assets, bombers carry defensive mechanisms that can divert say a SAM coming up towards it or even an air-to-air shot from defending fighters. Also, the strategic bombers used today fly at such a high altitude, making them less vulnerable to ground based defenses. The nuclear device can be employed a ways from the actual target and co…

• I realize this is an old thread but I am a gold user, spending real money (my wife is pissed) It's pathetic and addictive but I love it. Like many have said, there is no such ting as a "free" game, salaries for staff, licenses, etc; need real money so I don't see the game creators and people in charge getting pissed about people like me and many others who spend REAL money to buy game gold. I look at it like this, the money I spend here is money I can't spend funding terrorism, you know, funding…

• Reporting Cheaters

mardetco - - Questions and Answers

I have had some other players complain that I buy gold. AS I knew, the creators of this "free" game probably love it every time I do because I'm spending REAL money, and it would appear, too much of it. But I was given Soviet Union in the game I am in, lots of territory, lots of potential enemies around me. Need units, resources, etc; I do not consider it cheating as I am spending MY real money which keeps this "free" game alive and pays whoever is earning a salary at Bytro Labs Company. I have …