Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ww2 alternate stalemate]

pieguy13 - - Roleplaying Threads

Germany: In game name: pieguy13 Rank: Corpral 22 Name of leader: Daivd Triumph III Capital: Berlin Ideology: Imperialist (for now) Country backround and focus: After the stalemate in World War 2, Germany is hoping to reesablish ties, and root out coruption from learders due to the recent war.

• Quote from LightningTurk: “Quote from pieguy13: “The Dominion of Canada please- ” sure, i just need a small sample article to prove you care pls ” Sorry, I accidentally sent it early.

• The Dominion of Canada please- In game name- pieguy13 The Dominion of Canada is very exited to support it's British Allies, and with it's new leader, Brian McDonald, will support it's master country even better than before. As we head into an uncertain time, with many leaders of the world making sure they support one alliance inside of the complex system the world has become, The Dominion of Canada wishes to not be confused, and stand by its leader. As The Dominion of Canada wishes to grow stron…

• pieguy13 Romainian Empire Democracy President Cathrine Davidson Bucharest Rival- Ottomans Agree Agree Agree Romainia, with it's first women president, and becoming a democracy will support it's old ally Germany still, and will support it's ally after removing ties with France. Romainia hopes to find a peacefull resolution with the Ottomans, but tensions are brewing. President Chathrine hopes to become peacefull with all nations unless provoked.

• [FULL] Alternative WWII

Sorry if it didn't seem like there was much roleplay in our alliance guys. We were already allies, and there didn't seem so be that much roleplay in other alliances so I just went along with it. I'm pretty new to roleplaying so if you have any tips, let me know.

• [FULL] Alternative WWII

I would like to play as U.S.A and my in-game name is pieguy13