Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would be fine with the explanation given by I Patton, save one crucial point. The damage to conquered provinces isn't dissimilar if the aforementioned scenario of undefended/scout unit, is compared to a longer siege with artillery, air attack, and a 20 on 15 total unit strength attack. I get that it's a free game, and it's not a criticism, exactly. However, it does seem illogical that damage would fall into such a tight grouping given the wide variances of units used or not used. This might no…

• Why is there so much damage to buildings when even a single scout unit captures an undefended province? I get that they would be damaged after heavy fighting, but if a unit rolls in uncontested it makes no sense. Even after no air attack/ artillery/ naval bombardment to be 100% clear.

• I guess there isn't an easy fix from the player's end. Appreciate the responses. Makes it worse when a city is also a key resource generator.

• Didn't see this after a brief forum search. Here's what happened: On 2 occasions I conquered a minor city (Sofia and Birmingham, GB) and each time apparently a level 2 infrastructure was under construction, and the level 1 infrastructure was damaged in the attack leaving the 'repair' (infrastructure) button inactive or unavailable to click. I can see both damaged infrastructures listed in the buildings tab of the city popup. How can I fix this to make the city usable again?