Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Craig, While the system does usually pick up a vast majority of the Multi Accounts it's not 100% fool proof and there are some who manage to slip through the net. This is why we ask players who suspect a multi account to report it. We can then investigate these cases more thoroughly rather than a quick IP check. I hope this information helps.

• Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “ attention.png Rules: attention.png - All Call of War game rules APPLY! - Gold spending is NOT ALLOWED! = instant disqualification - Coalitions are NOT ALLOWED! - Account sitting is NOT ALLOWED! - Multi accounting is NOT ALLOWED!! (Cheaters will be banned and barred from all future tournaments and game and forum accounts will be banned!). NOTE: All rules are enforced those who break rules be banned/removed from tournament maps. ” Wooo Gold Free!!!

• Hi marte71, I have refreshed your game for you. Can you move your troops now?

• Research is Key (April Fools)

Whitetiger89 - - News

Quote from MontanaBB: “For all of the effort you put into this, sadly, it was not particularly funny, amusing or entertaining. Perhaps you should try sharing some Irish ethnic jokes next time. ” Oh Montana, it could be worse! You have been playing the game long enough to know they wouldn't do this amount of updates in on go. Try to see the funny side of it

• Research is Key (April Fools)

Whitetiger89 - - News

I like your work on this Doc. Do you do this often?