Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WARNING BAD PEOPLES

ItlumNaomad - - Questions and Answers

sounds like magic. Idk how this happend

• WARNING BAD PEOPLES

Quote from -VIP-: “how do you have -762 points? thats crazy ” i dont even know how these points working. i just have account in call of war for few years

• WARNING BAD PEOPLES

Quote from JurajJanosik: “he's "Alkorythm" friend so you know... cronyism. ” I'm not Alkorythm friend, i don't even in good relationship with him. I'm small polish youtuber who records videos about polish toxic players and scams in tournaments

• WARNING BAD PEOPLES

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Wait this whole thing is a lie? And that A N I M E girl is Polish? Nooooooooo!!!!!! ” As i know the "anime" girl is Deutch but live in Poland. Juraj is one of most toxic polish player. In honor fights 1vs1 spend a lot of gold. If u donsen't agree with him, u are his enemy. Like these Game Operators. They take work about polish serwer and they do it great. Finally we don't need wait few weeks for check reports.

• WARNING BAD PEOPLES

Quote from JurajJanosik: “As a Polish community, we want these two administrators( "*Tasanuka" and "Alkorythm") removed from the game. I already have signatures from over 20 people. These administrators violate and abuse all their rights. So far, they have become obsolete in the global chat and make no one want to write because they are afraid of being banned. They also ignored the accusations about pedophiles on global television, and when they were brought totheir attention, they started threa…

• Hello. One year ago I made tournament Polish Championship Solo, and I decided to create next season of PCS [Polish Championship Solo]. I heard that Game Operators can not create now maps and check gold at least Polish Team Game Operators and I heard that Bytro can certify my turnament to make it "official". So... can i please an Englang Game Operators to give my request to Bytro abut this? I have already 26 players registered for the tournament. I work with this tournament on my discord server: …

• Hello. One year ago I have created a tournament Polish Championship Solo Call of War. For March I am planning to create next season of this tournamnet, but i heared that Game Operators can not now check of gold using. Then i hear something that Bytro can make an tournament offical, and then GO are obliged to help with these tournaments. This is possible to get of any of this help from bytro? How to do it? Please help. pcs.PNG

• Points from won maps will be this separator beetwen high level and low level players. This is why I give idea for new ranking system and what is the ranking, or at least it shoul.

• U know, ranking musn't be most important part of game, but new ranking system would be really intresting for players. In games often important is rivalry and this ranking can give a lot of fun and crazy maps. Of course this doesn't have to be map 1vs1 but it's only example.

• Hello. I've been playing this game for 6 years, but in ranking players I'm weak because I didn't play a lot of games. But it's true that players who started earlier adventure with call of war have more time to go up in global players ranking. So I've been thinking about changes for this system lately and this is my suggestion for changes. Once time in two weeks would be created special ranking map (probably 1 vs 1) where winners gain points to new ranking. The ranking should reset maybe once on …

• #RestoreCANVAS

ItlumNaomad - - Suggestions / Criticism

Why I use canvas mode: - Veterans are attached to it - It is simple but also nicely made - It is transparent and you can see everything on it - I know that it may sound funny, but contrary to appearances, it is easier to select land units on mobile version - "Roughness" is also important for me, I mean the color uniformity in countries (i.e. not something like the tool will fill with the color from the paint) Why I don't like WebGL mode - Not transparent for me, old player - I have trouble with …

• #RestoreCANVAS

ItlumNaomad - - Suggestions / Criticism

That's right. We lost CoW 1.0 and now Bytro remove canvans graphic. They want destroy this game completely. #RestoreCANVAS