Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My top 10 favorite war movies

ludovit8 - - Off Topic

I love the last Django from Quentin Tarantino. Amazing western.

• My top 10 favorite war movies

ludovit8 - - Off Topic

it was quite boring for me, that Dunkirk.... nice war story but film was boring.... I like this war films, random chart (but bold one are the best) Bitva za Sevastopol / Битва за Севастополь Fury k-19 All Quiet on the Western Front Enemy at the Gates Tikhaya zastava / Тихая застава We were Soldiers\ So weit die Füße tragen Platoon Inglourious Basterds Stalingrad

• but it is not in mobile app, coalition chat is missing there.

• 2 proposal

ludovit8 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from WiseOdin: “There are no supply routes in the map. So surrounding enemies does not make sense, lowering morale. Supply routes would need to be put in place, which I honestly do not think are needed in the game as much as other features. ” Why supply routes? I can imagin this working just on principle regions and routes/roads. Look on this, I am white. Now I should get extra drop of moraly. Why not? It would be fait and easy to do it. 94dc525d-1a20-4d11-98a2-43c90509e919.png

• Reasons why not to do that are really reasonable. I like the idea from the start too but yes, it is better not to do it.

• Gold Free maps

I know one another game (sokker) where you can buy for money just comfort. Very good comfort, like graphs, colors, notifications, orders and so... but not a game progress. And people who like the game mostly pay it / pay for that comfort.

• List would be: Map name - country - province where it shall be placed Slovakia - Bratislava. Poland - Poznan Hungary - Gyor --- pls. others, continue and copy this ---

• Paratroopers

I like it, but landing time had to be much longer!

• 2 proposal

I like surrounding too... but with second I have problem: "So, i was thinking if beetwen allies we can give production license?". I can boost multies :-(, so rather not.

• I always like all that stories about sons, daughters, dead grandmother still playing or dog trying to use computer :-DD. In another game, players can see first three spools of IP (not all - as some game privacy) and also last 5 times of log in (ok, we know that IP is not so important as....) and this help a lot because players themselves were able to control rules/fair play. Every cheater will make a mistake one day, if he is cheating! And every cheater plays mostly all accounts at once/all behi…

• Would Hitler suck at Call of War?

ludovit8 - - Off Topic

Quote from Juan Bertin: “What strategies would he have? ” He would be lama in the game, but very good in diplomacy and he would use CoW for spreading his [bad] ideas to RL, not only in game. And I suppose he would get a ban very fast :-D.

• Personalities playing CoW

ludovit8 - - Off Topic

Quote from miech: “ My guestimate is, that there are a lot of Introverted Intuitive Thinkers out there that play this game. ” I am extrovert funny dumb guy, so your estimation can not be use generally.

• C00L Mus1c

ludovit8 - - Off Topic

try this: youtube.com/results?search_query=loreena+mckennitt or this youtube.com/watch?v=5LN7W3EtRMg

• It is always the son... there are just very few case that daughters are playing... it is sad (sorry for spam :-), just ignore me )

• This my suggestion was add to "big list" in supremacy, cos it is almost the same game, I hope you can add this to Call of War too, or even you can cooperate, as I know, you are all under one company, same game engine. 1. icon8.png Not only formal diplomacy clear.gif I would like see some better sense of diplomacy, some changes. Please discuss it :-), maybe I am wrong I am newbie player. For example: - if you make a peace with someone, you can start a war maybe after 12 hour before canceling peac…