Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Research Radar!

Lite76 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from xXCooksterXx: “Quote from injinji: “Quote from Lite76: “Quote from xXCooksterXx: “Quote from Lite76: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Lite76: “actually I like his idea but I don't know I'm scared that if they do it, they over do it If you know what I mean, Something in my head but I can't explain it ” I don't know what you mean, it can detect planes and ships but not land units. I would also recommend that it doesn't detect subs either. ” I mean they will over do itLike you need to…

• Research Radar!

Quote from xXCooksterXx: “Quote from Lite76: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Lite76: “actually I like his idea but I don't know I'm scared that if they do it, they over do it If you know what I mean, Something in my head but I can't explain it ” I don't know what you mean, it can detect planes and ships but not land units. I would also recommend that it doesn't detect subs either. ” I mean they will over do itLike you need to setup a distance for itAnd overdoing it or they will under do it I…

• Research Radar!

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Lite76: “actually I like his idea but I don't know I'm scared that if they do it, they over do it If you know what I mean, Something in my head but I can't explain it ” I don't know what you mean, it can detect planes and ships but not land units. I would also recommend that it doesn't detect subs either. ” I mean they will over do it Like you need to setup a distance for it And overdoing it or they will under do it It must be perfect for it And also the price …

• Research Radar!

Quote from Pablo22510: “I think a radar is a good idea, as long as it doesn't detect incoming troops. It should detect planes and ships with an ever-increasing range, but not land troops. Paratroopers are still a better idea, though. ” actually I like his idea but I don't know I'm scared that if they do it, they over do it If you know what I mean, Something in my head but I can't explain it

• I have something to add Do you know the loading screen and the quotes in it Could it be better if that takes a little bit longer so you can read it relaxed and not in hurry just thinking I know you can read it but sometimes you need to be faster to acutely can read it full and who said it Just a small add

• Quote from Seroslav: “It would be nice to have in-game production statistics on a graph, which would show how much of production of Iron, Manpower, etc. we had on day 1, day 2, day 3, and so on, as well as general morale, and number of troops, production as a whole. Some additional info could be put there too, like number of currently own number of Iron, Manpower and so on. Great if all of them could be thick on/off with feature to zoom in/out too Also possibility to show our allies/enemies stat…

• Quote from freezy: “Hey Lite, from time to time we offer special event scenarios where the game runs at 2x or even 4x speed. I guess this will be more to your liking. Please always have a look at our news page to not miss those events, they will be announced there. ” I will never miss them, And I don't want the game just move faster. the time of a trooper take from one point to other point is perfect, it's really realistic. But I'm talking in general of you know what I mean. Not only the time , …

• Quote from NovaTopaz: “Not entirely sure what you mean by resources. If you mean the tons of it you need to research stuff... I see what you mean, but that is also kinda the point. It is balanced so you have to choose what to research, instead of being able to research everything. Default army is entirely map specific. On the 10 player Road to war map, 22 player Clash of nations map, any map larger than the 25 player map, and any specialty maps are all balanced so that all nations have an exactl…

• Quote from NovaTopaz: “All legitimate concerns. None of which can be fixed. All of the things you mentioned(besides the gold prices) are the bread and butter of this game. It is supposed to take time to build stuff. It means you will not get crushed immediately if you don't pay attention. It also gives you time to think about what you are going to do. This game would not be the way it is without that time scale stretch. ” yaa I know what you mean and I understand it. But you must put in concern …

• First I know that I'm new in here But I'm in love with the game Ps: I'm in love with the coco I tried to read the threads and see the suggestion But I didn't see or find someone talk about fixing the time or the resources that the game eat☺ Soo I have a good one's I think let's rate it and see may be it will be considered ☺ The gold prices and what you can get with them is high too high Ps: the rent is too dam high The time it take to make stuff, any kind of it ,I think also is high. Also the re…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from StrangeTalent: “On PC it is. On mobile, it is not. ” I have it on my iPhone when in desktop mode. . . forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…39cc08a93c4f23e816e51bf88 ” thaaaaaaaank yooooou The only guy who explained it to me and it work, you need to put your phone in desktop mode before the lod screen Samsung Note 3

• Quote from Enlightning Man: “Hello Generals, today is a good day for us and hopefully for you too, since the Call of War client for mobile phones is being released today to Frontline pioneers We are still heavily developing right now and it will change a lot over the next days and weeks when we add missing features, fix bugs and polish the usability. There are a couple of remarks which are good to know in advance: 1) We will eventually implement all features of the desktop client also in mobile,…