Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It has always been my belief that running out of resources (food, oil, manpower) only caused buildings to stop working and/or province morale drop, no damage to units.

• Game Map Screen Frozen

Guioco - - Bug Reports and Issues

I'm having some graphics problems on mobile. Missing unit icons and unit paths. Have tried clearing cache, reloading, different browsers (chrome and brave), etc. Samsung S8. Some of the same behaviour with enhanced graphics off. But ... 5 member coalition and 3 reveal all on a 100p map - a lot of units to show.

• Help new player

Guioco - - Questions and Answers

As usual, Vorlon gave a great short explanation in the thread link below that includes another link to his Guide on Morale and Rebellions. Highly recommended reading!!! Resource Shortage

• P A R A T R O O P E R S

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Unbelievable... you guys are talking WAYS to include paratroopers... just DAYS after a poll clearly showed no one WANTS them! ” Countdown until someone starts yet another thread on this topic: 10-9-8-7....

• P A R A T R O O P E R S

The Paratrooper poll has been out there for a week. Link Below if you have not voted yet. Paratrooper Poll Right now the 'No' votes are in the majority by nearly a 2:1 margin.

• Units not showing

Guioco - - Bug Reports and Issues

This has happened to me when using Web G/L also known as Enhanced Graphics. Try going to settings and toggle the Enhanced Graphics to off and see if that brings up your units.

• also, if you are in port - move the carrier away from the port.

• Yes, it has happened to me. The planes not only can not be reset but they return to base *and refuel*. It is a relatively recent behaviour. Link to My Description

• best strategies for attack

Guioco - - General Discussions

The best way to approach your goals is to maximize the use of ranged attack units such as air, artillery, even railroad guns. The goal is to get "free shots" on your enemies and take little or no damage in return. That means avoiding direct or "melee" battles if you possibly can.

• I sent an air wing to patrol at the edge of its range to reach a target barely in the patrol circle. Planes arrived at the destination and instead of patrolling acted like they were on direct attack and immediatly returned to base and refueled. Although there were no enemies within the range circle to attack I thought perhaps I did something by mistake and sent the air wing back to patrol at the same location. Once again they arrived and immediatly turned around to return to base and refuel. Sen…

• Nice job Mark - impressive!

• Hot Winter Update

Guioco - - News

I'm noticing that the coalition list is now scrollable on the mobile version - thank you! Web GL still very sluggish on my old-ish tablet (Samsung Tab A) but turn it off and its fine. Overall update is looking really nice. Good job Bytro!

• Having no gold confirmation button is indefensible! But try to add a spy or launch a rocket. You'll have to confim that. Subject has been beat to death and bytro is losing long time players over it.

• if you are using the desktop version then the game info section of the newspaper should give you the needed vp for a solo or coalition win - every map type has different requirements. It is calculated at daychange. So, if you are 10 vp short of victory and capture a province worth 12 just before daychange then you should win - unless you have a rebellion! Also if you are handy with math - most maps solo victory is at 60% of map vp, coalition victory is at 80%. If you know solo victory is 3300 vp…

• what is peace for suceava

someone is making a trade with you... they want a province - suceava - in exchange for keeping or returning to a peaceful relationship

• Quote from patriota75: “I am not sure, but I think you do not benefit from friendly fortifications. I can not check it now, but while I was playing I looked in units panel and I saw 0% protection while they were in center of province with fortification. ” And ... keep in mind that unless the host country has units in the province center, as soon as a combat unit not friendly to the host country gets to the province center the province will be taken by that country - even with your forces in it. …

• Quote from Pavilx: “That doesn't seem like a great use for them, there has got to be better uses. Though they do have decent HP. ” It is a 30HP damage soaker while still attacking combat units. Lvl 2 strat does 2/1 damage to unarmored/armored units, similar to a lvl 1 tac (3/1). However, they are ssslllooowww and force you to build lvl 3 airfield. I look at them as a luxury research item if I'm not gonna go nuclear.

• 1 ... maybe 2, but rarely.

• I like this suggestion. The WH can be a great source of intel. 50+ can be called a Doomstack

• Sounds like self propelled artillery - available day 16.