Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unit production bug

Donald_J - - Bug Reports and Issues

I have tested out this bug. I have repeated the exact procedure that you did: Clicked on a province, then produce. My task was to produce Armored Car. But it had like 20 units of Oil missing. So I waited 2-3 minutes without closing the "Produce" window. I was constantly checking the amount of units I had left and when I had 1 left, I clicked Produce and suddenly an error message pops up, basically saying that I have insufficient resources (which I had) and a second later I tried it again and sta…

• Quote from britishgamer2003: “okay that's cool for all of you you will need to join the discord too ” Okay, but I don't know the link of the server, so that I can join discord.

• I would like to be Ottoman Empire. Thank you! My username: Donald_J

• backstabbing

Donald_J - - General Discussions

Sorry to hear that hala. But I think that you will still win. You have a gigantic empire over there, I'm impressed! No need to worry, backstabbing is still a thing in CoW, but you will manage to fight back, believe me.

• Profiling

Donald_J - - News

I like this new update, keep up the great work Call of War Team.