Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am just gonna roll with the fame. Its fine.

• 1 HUNDRED PEOPLE READ THIS. Aye, way to be in the open I thought no one uses it. I am going to delete this as soon as I find out how.

• 2 people. Me and my brother. The home connection would make it seem like it is one person cheating. I respectively decided to do anti cheat to make it seem like nither would want to inflate their score by cheating, so nothing will be added to the stats. So really, it is just 1 vs 1 winner gets nothing, just a brother war fun. so Just pointing it out. so Right now I am just waiting for my brother to come.

• 2 people. Me and my brother. The home connection would make it seem like it is one person cheating. I respectively decided to do anti cheat to make it seem like nither would want to inflate their score by cheating, so nothing will be added to the stats. So really, it is just 1 vs 1 winner gets nothing, just a brother war fun. so Just pointing it out. so Right now I am just waiting for my brother to come.

• No need, their is one account. I have just one account, I don't need to go private chat. This is the only account I will use. But if you see me and another person in one game, just know we are seperate people.

• I want to play with my brother, but I could turn of Anti cheat as someone suggested, or is that not allowed? I want to play 1v1, while I am leveling up to unlock games, I'll wait for my brother to mop up his issues and finally be allowed to play. This is little Bro vs Big Bro! War of the brothers. PS But when I was making my new account setting up, I noticed that there was this access denied thing on the forums, I stumbled upun about 2 minutes ago. This is not for me, that is for my older Brothe…

• I want to play with my brother, but I could turn of Anti cheat as someone suggested, or is that not allowed? I want to play 1v1, while I am leveling up to unlock games, I'll wait for my brother to mop up his issues and finally be allowed to play. This is little Bro vs Big Bro! War of the brothers. PS But when I was making my new account setting up, I noticed that there was this access denied thing on the forums, I stumbled upun about 2 minutes ago. This is not for me, that is for my older Brothe…