Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arms Race

KoalaArmy - - News

I will be joining a couple of the rounds and you all must expect harsh treatment from KoalaArmy

• ThankYouMr.President 4931-f4ecbc499989c477f1bc389e0a527956936d315f-96.jpg The down side to your suggestion having planes (fire Control) auto attack anything within there attack range is when you get home or wake up you will definitely have no planes that were capable to fly to your border range or over your border range as they would have been shot out of the air by anti aircraft because the suggestions weakness can be exploited.

• Speed Round Event

KoalaArmy - - News

Its only 3:20 am Central European Time (CET)

• I dont agree with the changes you'd like to see. You should try Conflict Of Nations for modern borders and modern military.

• This change is going to come eventually, because short of adding spaceships, suicide-bomber hamsters, sharks with laser beams, and genetically-engineered dragons, Bytro is quickly running out of "new" unit types to add. I like the idea of adding spaceships ect UFO's as they were actually spotted by the allies and axis forces. Perhaps they could be the AI invading paratrooper forces of earth ?

• Gold Free maps

KoalaArmy - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yep thats right thanks to all those that spend ect purchase i get to play this game totaly FREE

• After-match stats

I did say the last two on his list ! What has accumulated victory points and the final list of survivors have in common with (number of times logging into a game) (time spent in game) What im saying is those two proposals are information private to me and i dont want other human players reading in the game News Paper how many times i logged my game which by the way is a direct association of your account and in affect its saying how many times you log your account in a given period.

• After-match stats

The last two on your list is private information more associated with accounts (connected) and probably would not be considered.

• Also look at the enemys map and where ever you see nuclear power plants place as many military sabotage spies as your currency management allows. And if your in a coalition or working with anyone ask them to also place military sabotage spies where there are nuclear power plants.

• The New Forum Gang

KoalaArmy - - Off Topic

Interesting but what is the signifcants of the forum gang ?

• Positive production

KoalaArmy - - Off Topic

Gratulor tibi de hac gloria!

• Supply Drops broke?

KoalaArmy - - Bug Reports and Issues

Currently playing six 22 player maps and have no games archived Still experiencing no supply drops at all. Have submitted ticket on 23/2/18 and told its a known issue. Will it be fixed ?

• Speaking from a strategy point of view if your not planning your air base builds to support your fronts whats the tactical point of having some special unit racing to the front and building an air strip there? Where as your next air base build should be on your front line your holding and if you want more air range over the enemy territory why would'nt you recon with your mobile infantry to take a few unguarded provinces and lay some air base at 50% while your pushing your front forward. I find …

• As i have not voted yet and still thinking about the concept of weather. I agree that planes would be pretty much usless in snow storms however ground units of any type should prod only be impeded by movement and the att/def values remain the same. Sure equipment may fail or become a little less accurate due to extreme weather but the game already has terrain values for att/def and it may be a little to in depth to go tweaking every units %percentages%

• Disband Units

No im happy with the game as it is duck im just touching on an idea probably not to far from the linear path of the game. Do you have problems playing against people spending money on gold ? Do you actually know kids using mums purse ? lmao

• Disband Units

Not really mr duck how many roads did french freedom fighters blow up in france? The strategy could be used within your own nation if you are being over run.

• Seroslav it a good suggestion and would add a little more visual candy to ones game dashboard

• Disband Units

True tho id still like to see some Saboteur or freedom fighter units blow the crap out of some roads and the advancing enemy brought to a halt and have to repair them.

• Disband Units

Disband them hell no get rid of them entirely and bring in the Saboteur & Freedom fighters