Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from PineUK: “Some good picks could include: the Netherlands Belgium South Africa Finland Denmark New Zealand Venezuela ” Play different maps, PineUK. South Africa is playable on the 100-player world map. Finland is playable on the 22-player European map. New Zealand and four different Australian regions are playable on the 50-player Pacific map. I've never played it before, but I'm pretty sure Venezuela is playable on the 50-player Americas map. Given the scale of t…

• 100% Agreed! Honestly, I wish they'd add more nations to the 25 Player Map like they did with Cuba. Some good picks could include: the Netherlands Belgium South Africa Finland Denmark New Zealand Venezuela Ireland could also be an interesting nation to play as, considering it's relation to the UK.

• In-Game Name: PineCrafter Desired Country: New England (Canonically and officially called "The United Kingdom of New England".) New England was the first 'state' to declare independence following the American invasion of Canada. Led by self-proclaimed 'Liberator' Nicholas Brown, the new country was initially comprised of the ex-US states of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. The United States refused to acknowledge New English independence. However, after a series of surprisingly s…