Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• User Profile

Zu Viel - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Shouldn't there be an option to trade gold amongst players also as with the other resources..?

• Arms Race

Zu Viel - - News

I can't find any Arms Race game at all on the server.. Bug report can not be sent I guess. ?!?

• Arms Race

Zu Viel - - News

Is there a problem with the Arms Race as it has been removed from My Games and apparently the server.

• User Profile

Maybe a none public stat then like Achievement.. 1,000,000, - 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 ? But yes PPL don't like Gold users, even though I remind them of The free play thing every chance I get!

• User Profile

Looking at the profile with all of the statistics It seems that there should be a "Gold used" stat. As it's well part of the game. Just a Small suggestion!

• [Event] Arms Race

With all Barrack off. I'm at -116 manpower can't purchase that! I was just saying.. I got Gold so it's not a problem. but I can't see how you can get pass that with out Gold with out killing of most of your troops.

• [Event] Arms Race

Just a little remark for the Designer. Having a peace period is nice as it gives time for everyone to be ready for the war, yet not having enough resources to actually last the peace period is trouble some. I can only imagine all the players with no Gold deteriorating as they wait for war as starvation sets in and army's dissipate. (Not fair for those with out Gold) My suggestion would be to start off with something like 50,000 of each resources, or at lease enough to last until the clash! Also …