Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 90.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I mean you get gold for watching ads now so not as rare as before. Still the reveal all armies is especially nice when you have nukes.

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “anonymous has been removed.. so u cant make anon articles on newspaper ” I didn’t know they removed it, I never used it anyway.

• It is usually in the section where you click to make the article. It has a box that says anonymous.

• Yes, as it was said before, when you press upgrade a pop up says that the upgrading units cannot be moved and will only defend until finished upgrading.

• Personally, if you have all the blueprints it’s up to you after. I only use them for things such as rushing a nuke or espionage. Usually in combo, such as reveal all armies followed by a nuke or more to their stacks.

• Ships gain HP no matter where they are, all troops gain as long as they are not force marching. That’s all I remember right off.

• Quote from DeathKnyte: “I think it's 12 hours, not 10. But in either case, yes, when you convert, they need the time allotted, before you can move them. ” This is correct, you still have the timer before movements and the transition.

• It will pop up below the buttons that tells you events such as provinces captured/lost and troops lost and back to the menu for your other games. You will definitely notice the change. Do take note that it is not out for everyone yet. it will be a golden button with gold bars. You get around 1500 gold every 24 hours from it.

• Very true. I understand why it was taken away, but between coalition members should be allowed at a minimum.

• The Federations Reapers [SlayR], is looking for an existing alliance to become a extra alliance/feeder alliance for us (main alliance). We have one Secondary alliance already. As interests increase in the alliance we don’t have room for everyone. The secondary alliances do have a chance to have members move up to the Main. End goal is for all of the alliances to become the top ranked alliances in the world. The main is currently ranked 87th in the world. PM me ingame for fastest response if inte…

• The SlayR alliance is looking for an alliance or alliances to merge into ours. We already have one feeder alliance. We are currently ranked 109th in the world, we were higher but due to decreases in activity and summer vacations we took a break from challenges. We were ranked 95th after 2 1/2 months of existance. We are recruiting more to join the path to rank 1. Our requirements to join the main alliance at one point were the toughest in the world. Now its been pushed back a bit as we recover. …

• Quote from DARKAIM: “hello good sir, our alliance is quite new and we would like to play a challenge against your alliance. In case you are interested please respond. ” we are open to a 5vs5. We have a few new members that we would like to test. Message me in game and we can discuss further if interested.

• On August 1st we are opening a third alliance. Members across the alliances are Invited to private matches that are held as well.

• SlayR Alliance.

FoRsAkEnCaRd - - Alliance Introductions

Hello. As our strength has grown in the matter of a few months of existence our alliance quickly reached the top 200 in the world. A few weeks later we reach the top 100. As we continue to grow we cannot accept every player, have to cut a few that do not meet requirements, or players quit playing. It is for this reason that we are seeking one of two options to discuss: 1.) A merge between the alliances 2.) Gain another “feeder” alliance to hold those that can’t get into the main. We already have…

• Retirement

FoRsAkEnCaRd - - Questions and Answers

Nope as it’s day 86? If I remember correctly, it is taking longer than usual to conquer the ai. I was locked in two wars when he went inactive. One has ended and Ive mostly cleaned up the other. Once it gets done me and my ally are going to attack. I’m preparing my own nukes as well while waiting.

• Retirement

Oh wow didn’t know that. This was the first game I’ve joined that i wasn’t able to.

• Retirement

it says i am

• Retirement

I have tried for several days to remove him from the game, but it is not giving the option to remove any inactives.

• Message me ingame and depending on various factors you could end up in my alliance or our secondary alliance. It is not easy to get into or stay in the main alliance but the secondary is not that harsh for now. As time goes on a third alliance will be opened. Likely a alliance/group of alliances that we subjugate unless i change my mind. (This will be one of the last recruitment offers from me as a recruiting officer will be taking over shortly). Either way I wish you luck if you get in or if yo…

• Retirement

Appreciate the guidance. Will prepare for war. Hopefully it goes well enough that we can get enough to at least retire and win.