Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Disband Units

SpectatorGuest - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from SpectatorGuest: “Maybe a way to best get rid of them is just to waste them away against the enemy? They will be great meat shields and every little penny helps tip the balance in a battle. ” That's what I said, but my complaint then was they are too slow so they can never be a part of the spearhead and are destined to either slow down your attack or remain forever. ” Maybe defensively they can tip the battle?

• Disband Units

Maybe a way to best get rid of them is just to waste them away against the enemy? They will be great meat shields and every little penny helps tip the balance in a battle.

• Disband Units

I'll assume force marching units, shall just bring the morale closer to nothing. I can not imagine their being a game mechanic where soldiers can exhaust themselves to death. Since units don't really have, sleep breaks, lunch breaks and can virtually be marched around for eternity. I can't imagine Bytro labs making such a conceptual error by having units exhaust themselves to death by forced marches, when they don't even sleep and are on stand by any hour of the day.

• Disband Units

Hmm, nice grammar. Geez, thanks.

• Disband Units

I see duck everyday. But not on game chat. Do you go by another name? Interesting community,

• Disband Units

Interesting.

• I like staring at maps too but not for hours. 7 minitish... when I am at geography class.

• Retreat

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Retreat so you can just prolong your defeat? So an aggressor would have to chase an enemy all over the map? No thanks. Perhaps some poetry to explain: The Charge of the Light Brigade BY ALFRED, LORD TENNYSON "“Forward, the Light Brigade!” Was there a man dismayed? Not though the soldier knew Someone had blundered. Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die." ” Charge of the light brigade was a military blunder. They only remained in the ca…

• Then weather forecasting in days in advance will be placed on the news papers with probabilities.

• Retreat

Their has to be a penalty. Also we need to take landscape and units into factor as well. Lets say, Tanks on a flat plane. If that fight gets to tough, they'll ride off in speed the other direction and disengage easily from the frey with limited loss. If it is on a mountainous terrain on the other hand... If a bulk of those tanks some how escapes LOL

• 1942 not the year 2100

• Rocket Transporters don't exist.