Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Comrade, i need AA

tankijunky - - Off Topic

yess but better safe then sorry. always recon with what the enemy has.

• Comrade, i need AA

tankijunky - - Off Topic

im gonna need some more AA for this swarm. neverless stalinium will help me.

• WADUP panzers!

tankijunky - - General Discussions

*panzer intensifies*

• Ranking Filter?

tankijunky - - Suggestions / Criticism

i was thinking without looking up a specific name, you know just to brouse.

• WADUP panzers!

yeet didnt think this would have been so popular, geuss its like the common forums. hmm. also if no one geussed that tank on the left is what i cll pityfull italian pasta spitter. it is a sad little machine that even the japs could kill easily.

• geuss?

tankijunky - - Off Topic

how many of you can guess who my profile pic is.

• WADUP panzers!

hi! the names tanki junky! like my name in my gaming account, easy to find if you look up tankijunky you'll probably find tons of stuff i do on other websites. i actually decided to just join and see if i can get some good out of talking with other players. as of my intro im a huge fan of german blitzkreig and world war era weaponry course i dont support nazism (hate nazis) i still like german things, specifically tanks.

• looking for recruits

tankijunky - - Recruitment Centre

im looking for recruits, simple as that nothing to big nor to small just as long as your active. i really dislike inactive people that join and do nothing within a span of a long time.

• Ranking Filter?

tankijunky - - Suggestions / Criticism

i was wondering instead of hammering my mouse key through the entire ranking system could their be possibly a filter added so i can look up people of my rank or other rank, by alphabetical names, etc. this i think would really really really help and not have anyone else share the suffering of hurting fingers to go through lord how many people with every click because its big and theirs little one can do to get specific results without actual player names search.