Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• in game name : Nearsofar Dersired Country : Japan "Oda's Descendant" The new emperor has take the crown of Japanes Empire, The Emperor is a son of marriage between the monarch family and the remain clan of the Oda. After he proclaimed his throne, he make a statement that japan will not be a consulate monarch anymore and bring Japan into a feudal era once more. Japanese people were ashamed for decades about tha last world war on 20th century and once more they strengthen their power, all of this …

• CoW Name - Nearsofar Intended Nation - Japanese Empire Your Nation's Capital - Tokyo Your Nation's Rival - Communist China Your Nation's Ideology - Monarchy I agree to obey the rules Y/N: Y "The War Legacy" For centuries Japanese people involved to many wars, The Sengoku era is the most popular story among the histories of Japan. Beside the war between the daimyo's to gain power to control over the country, the empire reign always aim to conquest for china. A long time ago Hideyoshi Toyotomi the…

• I playing on 30 different games now, honestly I registered on february 2nd. I learn the game, I learn the pattern of every players. More of players are a blitzer by using gold or not, then I learn their pattern and I using it. When I be a blitzer I learn something, its my back. They stab my back easly because there is a low deffensive on my provinces that I left behind, this time I learn to deffend. I playing deffensive then and gain power slowly, when a horde of forces come closer from a far co…

• Render issues

Nearsofar - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from injinji: “I've experienced this in several games before, for a few seconds the map renders incorrectly, but then goes away. This is the first screenshot I got of this. N_eBrwWI3rc2R1r4ijN6s9HGZ8g9Owk4JFsRYM5AKHJwsdL0jqcKIAQ5QzT0ycRDw2oHtEVYZdgk4Q=w1268-h620 ” I dont know what to say because I am an app user not browser (yeah yeah I knew technically it's still use a browsing concept but with different interface) Was your plane got out from their normal range? Was they functionaly still…

• Pssst, gold player is such a challenge *whispering* I love them actually when they spend alot gold to gain power for their force, and the best part is when they know it remain 1 territory left. I love to leave it. Just one ! They will send a message to me Blaming me bla bla bla And I just reply with " " Tips : lure them into your well deffended region, artilleries (yes), fort (yes), Tactical Bomber (Very recommended). Surprise element is needed, you know ya! Flanking their back. But doit with pr…